Combaticons (G1) X Autobot! Reader Part 2

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ • ❀ • • ❤ •. ¸✿¸ • •• º º ♥ ❤BRAWL❤ 유 ÷ O • ••. ✿. • ❤ • .❀ • .Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

You were at your hiding spot spying on the Decepticons on their evil activities.

*BAM!*

You covered your mouth to prevent you from screaming. You turned around to see Brawl.

"Well well Autobot" Brawl said.

"B-Brawl! What are you doing here?!" You whisper yelled at him.

"Same goes to you Autobot" Brawl said.

"Just shut up! You're giving my cover away!" You said pushing him away from you but he won't budge a bit.

"Spying on us ey?" Brawl said a little bit louder. Your eyes widened.

"Shut up! SHHHH" You can't cover his mouth since he has a mouth plate on him so all you could do is push him off.

"Hey Starscream! I found-"

You quickly pulled him down. Starscream looked back and could have sworn he heard someone calling him. Starscream shrugged and continued.

"You idiot! I would have been caught if you could just shut up!" You glared at him.

"Now get off of me!" You pushed him but to no avail.

"No"

"No?!"

"No"

"What do you mean no?!"

"I refuse"

"What the hell?! Get off!" You still tried to push him.

"Kiss"

"HUH?!"

"Then I'll get off"

"Heck no!"

"Then I'll give away your hiding spot"

"NO! N-O! How would I even kiss you with that mouth plate of yours anyway?"

"Oh so you are willing to do it"

"What?! NO! No!"

Brawl started to remove his mouth plate. You quickly covered your face. Brawl grabbed both of your arms away from your face. You suddenly blushed madly.

"Go to hell!!!!!" You screamed and kicked him so hard.

"What the?!" Starscream looked back.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ • ❀ • ❤ •. ¸✿¸ • •• º ° 웃 ❤BLAST OFF❤ ÷ ღ O • ••. ✿. • ❤ • .❀ • .Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"You coward! Fight like the Autobot you are!" Starscream started to shoot at you. You were speeding away from him after Starscream found out you were spying with...Brawl on the ground.

You transformed only to get shot on the leg and fell down from a cliff. Blast Off then was on your way who was just passing by. He got hit and you both rolled down on a steep mountain.

"What the hell Autobot?" Blast Off rubbed his helm. You opened your optics only to feel that you were laying down on Blast Off. You were about to get off when he kept you in place.

"Not you again!" You hit him on the helm with all your might. He was knocked out and you left.

"What an unlucky day" You muttered limping away.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ • ❀ • ❤ •. ¸✿¸. •• º ❤ SW SW SW SW O O O • • • •..... • ❤ •. • ❀ •.

You slowly opened your eyes when you felt a kiss on your cheek. You suddenly slapped at that mech and it was Swindle.

"You idiot!" You shouted. Swindle looked at you.

"Hey be glad I helped you. You passed out from losing a lot of energon" Swindle said. You slapped him again.

"But a kiss on the cheek is not necessary!" You growled.

"You gotta pay the price you know" Swindle said. You were about to slap him when he caught your arm this time.

"Not this time babe" Swindle said and was about to kiss you.

"You mechs!" You head butted him so hard that hurt your helm as well. You quickly got up and ran off.

"You little scum!" Swindle held his helm.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.••Oº°ღ웃❤VORTEX❤유÷ღ°ºO••.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Hey what's with the rush? Hehehe" Vortex caught you by the waist.

"What do you want from me?!" You struggled but to no avail.

"Hehe just curious as to whom are you running away from" Vortex said.

"A creep like you!" You hit his arm so hard and ran off again.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.••Oº°ღ웃❤ONSLAUGHT❤유÷ღ°ºO••.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Seems like your mission had failed due to those combaticons bothering you. You were pissed off but then sighed. You watched as the sun sets. It made you calm and relax from all those running. Suddenly someone sat beside you. You tried to remain calm and collected.

"Why are you here?" You said not bothering to look at who it is.

"Just saw a lonely little Autobot so I went to accompany her" Onslaught said.

"Like I said before the Protectobots are my friends. Why are you even bothering me?!" You looked at him only to be surprised. Onslaught kissing you.