Chapter 28- Whore

Chapter 28 

Songs for the chapter:

-Whore by In This Moment

-America by Motionless In White

Luna's POV

I inhaled the smell of burning rubber and cigerette smoke as I step out of the car. Harry followed suit, closing the door behind him with the toe of his worn boot. He worried his lip ring with his tongue as he surveyed the crowd. I sauntered around the front of the car and wrapped my arms around his torso, His arm snaked around my waist immediately and he buried his nose in my hair. Like usual, Harry smelt of colonge, cigerettes and detergent. It was a strange combonation but I loved it, it smelt like home now.

Louis and Eve parked their cars beside Harry's and got out. Louis had a joint hanging from his lips which Eve scoffed at. She didn't like it when Louis smoked weed but he continued to do it. I guess the only reason she didn't get too riled up about was because he only smoked it occasionally.

"Aw, c'mon poppet, it's only one." Louis smiled lazily.

"Don't you 'Aw, poppet' me. You know how much I hate you smoking that shit." Her pretty face was screwed up in disgust.

"You haven't even tried it though! C'mon, mellow out with me babe." He grinned.

Eve crossed her arms defiantly. "No."

"I know you want to." He said in a sing-song voice.

Me and Harry chuckled at the two of them. They were like five year olds but they were perfect for one another.

Harry pulled away from me and grabbed the joint off Louis. He inhaled deeply before blowing the smoke at my face. I giggled before breathing in Harry's smoke. I almost hacked out a lung which Harry found rather amusing. I pouted childishly, making Harry laugh at me.

"I'd hate to see you if you actually inhaled it from the joint." He grinned.

I lightly shoved him. "Shut up." I mumbled, supressing a grin.

"Make me." He whispered, nipping at the sensitive skin below my ear.

"How 'bout no?" He let out a short growl before grabbing my face and kissing me hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my tongue along his bottom lip, deeping the kiss. Harry's hand slid from my waist to my thigh. His hand left a trail of heat in it's wake. It began to move towards my inner thigh which made me shiver

"OK, let's keep this R13." I heard Rebecca say.

"We are." Harry smirked while pulled his lips away from mine.

"That hand was going into R16 territory." Zayn pointed out.

"You're damn right it was going into R16 territory." Harry whispered in my ear. I let out a quiet chuckle.

Harry's POV

I watched Luna dig her teeth into her full bottom lip and I inwardly groaned. 

"I'm gonna go get us a drink OK babe?" I smiled down at her.

"OK."

I gently pulled away from her and gave Zayn a look that told him to look after her. He nodded curtly before beckoning Luna over and starting a conversation with her. Louis handed his keys to me. He always kept an assortment of alcohol in his car.