Chapter 16- Back in black

Sorry if this is shit, I've had a hell of a week.

Chapter 16

Luna's POV

I sat in front of the dressing table, only wrapped in a soft, fluffy, black robe that belonged to Harry. Eve came bustling into the room with a hot pink make-up bag, I cringed. 

Before I came to London, I was a real girly girl, always dressed in bright colours and flowers. But now, I wore simpler colours. Black, white, grey, dark blue. It was amazing how much I had changed.

I looked at my plain brown hair and huffed.

"Eve, I wanna change my hair."

She let out a shriek. "Oh my gosh! I know the perfect colour. Get dressed, we're going to the hair salon!" She yelled before evacuating the room.

**************************

She drove me to a salon a little from the frat house. She jumped out and tugged me to the entrance. She sauntered up to the receptionist that was seated at the front desk.

"Hey Eve," She smiled. 

"Hey Marzia," I gaped at her. The girl looked like a punk rock pixie. She had white blonde hair that was spiked up in all directions, flawless pale skin and brilliant blue eyes. She had  many piercings in her ears, a stud in her nose and a tiny barbell in her eyebrow. A black choker was secured around her neck and her fingers were covered in rings. She stood up showing her ripped jean, black spiked heels and v-neck with the shop logo on it.

"Hi I'm Luna" I introduced myself.

"Marzia, welcome Lacey's." She smiled.

"Ok, Luna wanted a change and I have the perfect idea." Eve lent over the counter and whispered in Marzia's ear.

She pulled back. "I like that idea." Marzia called out to someone to take over the counter before walking around and taking me over to one of the stations. Eve took down the mirror and winked at me.

"It's a surprise," She grinned.

"OK, time to get to work," Marzia smiled.

***************************

Two hours of sitting there reading magazines and talking to Eve and Marzia, my hair was finally done.

"Can I see it yet?" I whined.

"OK, OK," Eve put the mirror back up and I gasped. My normally light brown hair was dyed black at the top then faded away to a golden brown. It was slightly curled at the ends making it look wavy and effortless. I jumped up and gave Marzia a big hug then did the same to Eve. 

"I love it," I smile.

I go to the counter and pay for it. Marzia gives me her number telling me to text her if I need my hair changed again.

I hadn't seen Harry all day. He had mentioned something about the gang but I was half asleep at the time. Me and Eve had actually moved into the frat house with boys because we never used our apartment anymore. I'm not sure if that was even allowed but no one ever called them out on it.

When we finally got back to the house, we could voices inside.

"Shit. Put up your hoodie, I want your hair to be a surprise," She said frantically.

I tied my hair Back and then pulled my hoodie up. She quickly open the door and we shot up stairs.

"Oh Eve, this isn't a date you know right?"