Chapter 29- Final warning

Chapter 29

Song for this chapter: Words as Weapons by Seether.

Harry

Luna stared at me, her jaw dropped. I heard a loud scream in the distance. Luna got up on shaky legs and walked over to the window. Her dress was covered in dirt and there was a rip in the side. She gripped the side to steady herself. There were no windows in the frames yet so if she stumbled, she would die. Her gasp is what drew me to the window. 

Down below, was pure chaos. It looked as though it was a giant mosh-pit. I spotted blue and red lights in the distance and I immediately cursed. Fuck my life.

"Come on, we gotta get out of here." I grabbed her arm and tugged her towards the stairs. We had to get the guys and get the fuck out of here. We jogged down stairs, trying our hardest not to trip. When we got to the ground floor, we sprinted for the exit. 

I was sure I was going to remember the image before me for the rest of my life. Now, I had seen people die, sometimes I was the one who killed them. But this, this was fucking sick. People laid beaten and broken on the ground. Some had bones protruding from their skin, most of the bodies were lying in pools of their own blood.

I was almost sure that the innocents hadn't been spared. 

"Get on my back." I commanded.

She didn't question me in the slightest as she jumped onto my back. I grabbed her legs and she wrapped her arms loosely around my neck. I began running through the crowd, knocking everyone out of my way. 

"Harry, duck!" Luna screamed. I did exactly as she said, missing the punch that was aimed at me. I felt Luna yank her leg from my grasp, driving her heel into the man's stomach, making him fall. I quickly grabbed her thigh again before I dropped her.

"HARRY!" I barely recognised the guy running towards me. His usually bright blonde hair was red. Blood ran down his face. He was so banged up, I couldn't tell exactly where the crimson liquid was coming from.

"Niall, we gotta get out of here, cops are coming. Where are the others?" 

"Back there," He gestured behind him. "Most of Liam's guys are either dead, injured or have fled." He informed me.

"Okay, now Niall. I want you to leave. Go back to the house, grab some of our stuff and clear out the house. Try and find any of our guys on the way. We need to get them out of here."

He nodded curtly before disappearing. 

"Try spot any of our friends." I said. 

"Okay." She said weakly.

I took off again, trying to get out of the crowd. 

"Get down! Get on the ground!" A voice in the distance yelled.

"Fuck!" I whispered harshly. I ducked behind a large pillar and gently lowered Luna to the ground. 

"Stay here, I'm going to go see who the pig found, see if it's one of our guys." I whispered. She nodded quickly, her eyes wide.

I slowly emerged from behind the pillar and crept toward the cop. I was praying that he didn't have Niall. I need him to pack up the house before it was searched by police. There were too many valuables in that house. If the police found it, we were totally screwed.

I heard a click from behind me. My body totally froze. This really isn't my night.

 "Get down on the ground!" The voice commanded. I didn't. I just stood there.

"Get down on the ground and put your hands where I can see them!" I felt the officer dig his gun into my spine.

"Get down on the ground, this is your final warning!"

I spun around, ready to make a run for it when I was tackled to the ground by another cop. He forced me into the cool concrete. I felt cuffs being snapped on to my wrists. The cop closed them so they tightly grasped my wrists. It was rather painful. The cop held me there. He had his arm wrapped around my neck as he laid on concrete behind me.

"Harry!" Luna yelled, running towards us.

"Luna, go!" I demanded frantically.

"He has done nothing wrong!" She lied.

"Ma'am, calm down." The cop said firmly. He approached her slowly, as if she was a dangerous creature.

"No! I've been with him all night, he hasn't done anything." 

"He's in a gang." The cop growled. I could tell by his tone that there was something more to this. I had an inkling that this was personal to him. I wasn't just a random stranger who had been caught at an illegal race. 

Luna lurched forward but was pulled back by someone.

"Don't worry officer, I'll take care of this girl, she just needs to calm down." A familiar voice.

"Thank you son." The cop nodded gratefully. The guy stepped out of the shadows, revealing his identity.

My eyes widen as I pieced it together. That crafty son of a bitch. He had an inside man. 

"Let me go!" Luna shouted hysterically, jerking her arms. But Liam held fast, he was too strong. I threw my head back, making contact with the officer's skull. I stumbled to my feet clumsily and thought maybe I could get out of this. My moment of hope was short lived when I was once again tackled to the ground. 

"Harry!" Luna's panicked scream rang in my ears. But I was helpless.

"I'll get you for this you fucking bastard! You're going to wish you were never born!" I roared. 

"You're not getting out for a very long time, Styles." The officer who had tackled me stated.

"Wanna fucking bet?" I said darkly.

I was heaved off the ground and shoved into the back of the cop car. I was going to find Liam and rip him to pieces. I was going to do whatever it takes to get Luna back. I won't let anyone get in my way. 

I sat in the back of the car, a cop on either side of me. I was completely calm which obviously made the men uneasy. They kept glancing at me subtly. Little did they know I already had a plan unravelling in my head.

*******************************

Well, that's the end of Beautifully Dangerous. I've posted the sequel, Beautiful Revenge. If you want to clear up that pesky cliffhanger, go check it out :)

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Love you all

xoxo Honey boo boo