Chapter 19- Gone

Chapter 19 - Gone

I stared out the open french doors in front of me. The stars above me twinkled and winked at me, instantly bringing a smile to my face. You didn't get this in London or California, at least not where we lived. The city lights made it so that the stars were out shined. the only thing we saw that was close to a star, was a helicopter. 

I stretched my legs out, enjoying the feeling of the fuzzy cushion beneath them. The waves crashed as they hit the sand, the moon light rippled along the water. This was our last night away from London before we returned home. The hotel we were staying at had an ocean view and a balcony that overlooked the beach below. I had to say, Venice was a very beautiful place.

We had been all over the world in a few weeks, searching for members of Harry's gang. We had found all of them but not every one of them was willing to fight. Some had families and while they loved the gang as they were like his second family, they didn't want to risk abandoning their real one. Harry understood and took the ones who wanted to. I now know why we we needed such a big plane.

We had taken up the majority of the hotel building with the amount of people we had with us. The look on the receptionist's face was hilarious.

"Babe, you should really come inside, I don't want you to get sick." Harry said from the door.

I turned to look at him. He had an arm on either side of the door making his muscles bulge as they held him up. The only things he was wearing were grey sweat pants that were slung low on his hips and his paper plane necklace.

"I'll come inside soon, I'm just enjoying our last night away from London." I smile sweetly.

He nods before re-entering the room again.

*****************************

I took one more look at Venice before I boarded the plane. I went back to the same seat I was in  on the very first flight. Everyone else made their way to the plane and took their seats in the other parts of the plane.

Harry moved down to the other cabin, discussing the plan with the others.

I was enjoying some music when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

A boy a little younger than me, probably about seventeen or eighteen stood above me. He had bright blonde hair and vibrant blue eyes that made him appear even younger. He had a black 'Rage Against The Machine' tee on and black jeans.

"Hey, um I was wondering if I could sit up here with you?" He asked nervously.

"Sure." I smiled. He sat down in the seat beside me and turned to look at me.

"You're Harry's girl right?" He asked.

"Yeah, we've been together for a while now." I smiled brightly.

"Damn, if he hadn't have snapped you up, I would've," He grinned cheekily.

I chuckled. "Don't let Harry hear you say that."

"Matt." He said introduced himself.

"Luna." I shook his outstretched hand.

"So how'd you get roped into all this shit?" He questioned.

"Well Eve was my room mate and we immediately hit it off. Anyway, she introduced me to her brother Zayn and of course, I then met Harry and the rest of the boys. What about you, how'd you get into this gang?"

"My brother's in the gang and he's my role model. I've always followed his footsteps." He explained.

I nodded in understanding. "Who's your brother?"