Chapter 7- Punishment

Harry's POV

I groaned as my heavy eyelids opened. My side was freezing and I realised I was on a concrete floor. I lifted my head slightly so I could look around. Shit, I was in the basement. That meant one thing. I screwed up badly. Hugely. Catistophicaly.

The basement is where we keep people sometimes, people who try to break our rules. Ones who need to be taught a lesson. If their mind needs to be refreshed of our rules.

One, don't screw us over. Two, don't hurt someone close to us. Three, don't run. And four, pay up.

"Oh fuck, what did I do last night?" I rub my large hend over my face.

"You fucking little shit" I heard a gruff voice growl.

"Aw damn" I hated angry Louis, he was worse than angry Eve which was very hard to top. 

"We told you not to drink whiskey Harry and what did you do? You drank half the bottle! Straight whiskey! No ice, no lemon just plain old Jack Daniels. Harry, you know what happens to you when you drink. But you weren't just drunk, you were high too!" His usually crystal blue eyes were now a dark navy colour and his shoulders were beginning to shake with anger.

"Lou, what did I do?" I was beginning to get worried.

"You ruined what was meant to be a good night." He scoffed and carried on mumbling.

"Lou! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?" I yelled.

"You broke rule number two Harry!" He yelled back just as loud.

"What?" Now I'm confused.

"You beat up Luna" He whispered and my eyes widened.

"What? Why would I hurt her?" I whimper.

"We don't know, she left and you ran after her. Next thing we know, we see you standing over her unconcious body with her blood all over you"

"She... She didn't...."

"No she didn't, Niall took her home" I felt relief wash over me.

"Alright, well I'm going to see her, apologise" I say heading for the door but Louis blocks my path.

"What are doing? Let me out!" I yell. I push Louis only to be thrown to the ground by Zayn. 

"What the fuck?!" I shout angrily.

"Shut the fuck up Harry" He growls. I immediatly zip my lip because he is also pissed.

"You hurt her, you hurt my fucking sister's room-mate, our friend! You fuck beat her up and you expect a lousy 'How ya doin? and 'I'm sorry' is going to make up for the fact that you tried to rape her?!" 

"I what?" I choke out.

"No no no no. I tried to- to ra-" I started to sob as I brought my knees to my chest and rested my head on them.

"We're sorry Harry" I heard the door shut. I just shook my head and crawled into a dark corner. 

She was never going to trust me again.

She probably won't forgive me either.

And I'll probably never forgive myself.

Louis' POV

I shut the door to the basement and let out a defeated sigh. 

"I know mate" Zayn mumble and slapped my back.

"Do you think he'll ever forgive himself Zayn?"