Chapter 4- Burnouts and Jim Beam

Luna's POV

"Luna, welcome to the underground." Zayn smirked.

We got out and everyone turned to us. Zayn stared back  at them and they  quickly turned away. Zayn smirked and reached for his cigarettes from his back pocket. He pulled out his lighter and puffed out a big cloud of white smoke. His shoulders relaxed and he sat down on the hood of his car. 'Holiday' by Green Day was playing loudly from the inside of the car. Eve went to the back of the car and lifted up the back door. Her face was light up by blue LED lights. 

"She's doing the sound system, there's speakers in the back." I turned my attention back to Zayn.

"Can I get a hit of that?" I asked suddenly. I wanted to live, try different things.

He looked suprised but passed me the stick of cancer anyway. I took a drag then let the smoke out. I started to cough my lungs out but then felt some weight being lifted off of me. I wasn't going to try that again any time soon. I looked up to see Rebecca navigating her way through the crowd. I almost didn't recognise her. Her dark brown hair was in waves that came down to her ribs. Her long sleeve top was low cut and her jean shorts barely covered her ass. I didn't realise she was a slut.

I turned to see Zayn had his eyes on Rebecca as she walked towards us. Lust was clear on his face as he took in her clothes.

"Hey Luna." She said and gave me a quick hug. 

"Hey Zayn." She gave Zayn a hug that lasted longer than necessary. 

"Hey Rebecca." Me and Zayn said in unison.

"Are you guys a couple? Because each time I've seen you guys, you've been together." She asked. She seems like she wants to know the answer but at the same time, doesn't.

"No, I'm not with Zayn. His sister is my room-mate so we've just been hanging out today." I smiled and relief washes over her face. Zayn grabbed her, making her sit on his lap. He buried his face in her hair and started to kiss her neck.

"Okay, time to go." I said, quickly jumping off the bonnet and going over to where Eve was last time I saw her. But when I got there, of course Louis has her up against the side of the car, snogging her face off.

"Okay, not there either." I decided to have a wonder. I walked past car after car. I noticed that the male drivers are staring at me. I gave them a flirty wink before carrying on. Some races had already started  so I decided to go and watch. I sat down on the hood of White 1994 Aucura Integra GSR.(In case you haven't noticed, I like cars :P) 'Burn it down' by Linkin Park started playing at the back of the car. 

I watched as two cars, side by side, started doing a burnout. Smoke started to rise from the back tyres. The car on the right looked familiar. I saw a familiar mop of curls behind the wheel of a sliver skyline. Harry drove off, leaving his opponent in a cloud of smoke. He got to an oil drum about five hundred metres away. He  did a donut around the drum. He had Raybans on and his lip between his white teeth. He was smirking when he got to the finish line. He drifted right towards the car I was sitting on. He got out and everyone was yelling and cheering. He collected a large wad of money off the girl that started the race. He looked up and surveyed the crowd. He saw me and his facial expression immediately became one of anger. He started to stalk over and I let an icy look come onto my face.

"What are you doing on that car?" He asked angrily.

"Sitting." I spat.

"Why on THAT car though." He emphasised the word 'that'.