Chapter 22- Grenade

Luna's POV

"Hello brother."

The thick, black hoodie he was wearing covered most of his face. As he got closer and closer, I became more and more uneasy.

I shrunk back, not wanting to be near him.

"Aww come now Luna, I thought you and I were friends." I gasped and stumbled backwards as I realised who he was.

He grabbed me and pulled me against him. "I told Harry I would get you and kill him. And you're just the weapon I need to do it." He whispered

I look frantically at Katie, asking for help. All she did was smirk.

"She was so naive brother. She trusted me way too easily. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to trust a stranger?" She asked as if addressing a child.

I shook my head and let out a soft whimper. "My parents died when I was young."

"Oh, we know Luna. We've been watching you and looking at your files for months." I gap at the two people in front of me.

"All this? Just to get back at Harry?"

They nod in unison, not uttering a word. Tears streamed down my face as Liam guided me into his car. 

"Oh and Luna." I stopped and turned around.

"I know this is quite moot at this point but I have to get this off my chest." She let out a dramatic breath. "My last name is Payne."

I gathered that, you bitch.

I climbed into the car and put my seat belt on.

Liam reversed and turn around. He pulled out onto the road and drove back towards the city.

"I didn't know you had a sister." I stated and stared out the window.

"You were meant to although, I did bring her to that first race. Harry and his little friends have met her in fact her and Harry dated for a while."

~Flashback~

'Everybody's Fool' By Evanesence played loudly through the speakers. I spot Liam drinking on the side, sitting next to a girl with long blonde hair.. I walk over a yank him up. I turn so my back is against his hard chest. His hands are firmly on my hips as we dance. He buries his face into my neck, pushing my hair out of the way. I tilt my head back against his shoulder. He's too tall for me to reach his shoulder. I bring the bottle up to my lips and down a fifth of the bottle in a few swallows. It's like I'm a completely different person. Coconut floods my nostrils and I close my eyes as the alcohol clouded my brain.

I swallowed thickly. "Is that right?" I choked out.

"Yeah but Katie and Harry didn't click. They wanted different things, Katie wanted world domination but Harry Styles doesn't like to share. You know that, you've seen it with your own eyes."

He was right. I had seen it. At the first race. I was leaning on a car that just so happened to be Liam's and Harry went ballistic.

Silenced filled the small space and I wanted it to stay that way but no, I wasn't that lucky.

"Why'd you run from Harry?"

"He killed my aunt." I said quietly. The grief had been pushed back to the back of my mind, now my main focus was staying out of Harry's way and hoping to escape his deadly grasp.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He consoled.

"Are you going to hurt me Liam?" My eyes brimmed with fresh tears.