•CREATE•

Twenty nine

HYERIN woke up when she heard quite sobs.

" Who are you?" she asked emotionless.

" I'm Jungkook, your friend." Jungkook had a hard time saying those words.

" What am I doing here?"

" You had the surgery. I'm Taehyung your friend." Taehyung said, stopping the tears from falling.

" Oh, then what's my name, friends?" she said trying to smile.

" Your name was Byun Hyerin, age nineteen, your parents are Baekhyun and Taeyeon, your sister is Soojung and your brother-in-law is Wonwoo." taehyung said trying to smile but failed miserably as tears flown out in his eyes.

" What are you all crying for?" she asked.

" We're just happy that you woke up, its been a year." Jungkook said as he wiped a tear on her face which she didn't knew existed.

But, both Taehyung and Jungkook knew that that wasn't the case.

She wasn't shocked nor scared, she just don't feel anything.

they just cant accept anything, it's like Hyerin was dead.

The door opened revealing soojung.

She ran and hugged her sister ever so tightly, her tears streaming down her face.

" Are you perhaps my sister?" She asked Soojung, she couldn't believe what she just heard.

" So its true? yes i am your sister." She tried to smile but, sobs were falling out off her mouth.

The door bust open revealing Wonwoo with a baby on his arms."

He slowly walked towards her.

" Oh! are you perhaps Wonwoo, brother-in-law right? And is this my niece? she so beautiful." she admired the baby.

" Hi." he spoke once all the people were out of the room.

" Hi? you're my brother in law right?" she asked.

" I'm your bestfriend." he stated with hurt voice covering him.

" I missed you, i miss you." he said.

" Why didn't you tell me? i could've helped you, i could've been there for you." He said, tears were making a way towards his hands.

" Making me say this makes me miss you more."

She hugged him.

he was caught off guard.

he looked up to her and saw her smiling.

" it's ok." she said.

he cried even harder than before, he couldnt breath anymore, so much sadness was devouring him.

" I am your best friend yet i didn't helped you at all. I busy minding my things that I...."

"based on what you're saying, I was easy to forget ." she had said with a cold and empty eyes.

" No! you are a person I adored do much, a person that I loved so much."

" but the scene unraveling right now, says otherwise." She smiled again.