•COMFORTABLE•

ONE

Seraph Limmers
Klaus Serous
Vien Limmers
Alixien Moris
Niore Miro

TIME is either a friend or a foe. It is constant and never changing, the only thing changes is the things we do in that period of time.

The ticking of the clock echoed inside the room, thats how silent they were. After minutes of countless bickerings and laughter, silence comes after. For Seraph, its not particularly bad to have this kind of noise, at least she could hear him. For he would only look at her without any noise. Its like he was afraid that a single beat would break her, she was fragile to him.

Only a few more hours then its time for her eighteenth birthday. They have mixed feelings about this. He was happy and excited that they were now both at the same age, he was a month older than her. He was frightened by the idea that there is posibility that she could have the disease. Its almost a taboo discussion for people to talk about. Its like a sin if you have and talked about it.

She, on the other hand, felt relieved that atleast, he was there when she needs her. However, she was sure of that she will get it. She will not even ask him for a favor. She is always helpless.

"What do want to have this year?" He asked. They were sitting by the window, looking at the people going in and out of her house.

"I just wish everyone to be happy." She smiled sweetly. His heart prickled as he heard her. She was always like this, selfless. He has a love and hate relationship when it comes to that side of her. He groaned at her smiling face before urging her again about her wish.

"Ok. Ok. It is to travel, i dont care when or where. I just want to travel." She sighed helplessly and looked at him grinning widely. He always know that she loves to experience new things, she explores and ask about anything. She was his little miss traveler. But, sadly, she was only limited inside her room for most of her time because her parents were strict and she was anxious to meet new people.

"What if I will have the disease?" She asked. Never in her wildest dreams would she ask him about that, but here they were. His eyes focused on her with questioning look, he doesnt know what to say exactly. He didnt really think about that a lot. He was confident that she wouldnt, she is an outstanding girl. So much for her sweet and calm demeanour and not to mention her achievements. She is a dime that everybody in that village takes care off.

"If you will have it, dont forget that you have me first. I dont care what happens, I will help you get through anything, with or without that disease. Im The Butler at your service." He stood up and did the stand as if he was really a buttler. She chuckled and he relaxed.

STANDING infront of the mirror, Seraph felt cold looking at the perfect maroon colored dress she is wearing. Its finally the day of her birthday, everybody were doing their best to hive her a grand party. It cant be help that they are wealthy and she was spoiled dearly.

"Look at this fine young lady. Heaven really took their time on you, honey." Her mom said as tears starts to dwell in her eyes. Their family was not close a an affectionate family, or rather, they chose not to show how they pamper each other. And the fact that she saw her mothers tears suddenly triggers the sadness she was hiding.

"Seraph, you know how we love you, right? I love you. If you need someone, mom is always right here. Mom believes in things you can do and the best that comes with you." Agness held her daughters hands as she scanned Seraph's face. She had a bittersweet smile that Seraph wants to ask but she chose not to.

A knock disrupted the moment, it was Vien, her older sister. She was wearing a creme colored gown that showcased her fit figure. She is gorgeous and everybody knows that. Their family was in luck with genes, it was no wonder that many envy them witb both looks and status.

"Sera, I think its time." Vien smiled at her sister.