•COOKIES•

Twenty five

JUNGKOOK absentmindedly sat there, hardly recovering from the past happenings.

Through a dim-lighted room, his eyes fixated at the clock that was moving so slow that he had wished he somewhat had power that could manipulate the time.

A  dry chuckle had left his lips, he felt so stupid thinking this, but felt more pain when he realized why was he like this.

An eternal like time was spent by him inside the room where he constantly hear knocks from his overly concerned Taehyung; he felt mad for not opening up to his hyung, for not explaining things to his hyung, his heart was just empty.

He fluttered his eyes open after feeling such a cold sensation on his body. But it was not just his body, but also his bed, his pillows, and everything on his room.

The curious boy peeked through his thick curtain tha was covering the windows.

Clouds were dark,
A heavy atmosphere,
Cold temperature,
Small white circulared shaped balls were falling.

It was indeed snowing.

Jungkook was now shivering. Felt cold than ever, he rummaged through his closet to have a warm, thick sweater before going out of his beloved room.

He missed the knocks on his door, indicating Taehyung with growing concern was there.

His stomach growled with much agony, he forgot the last time he ate a proper meal. He gotten a little bit more skinny.

A note surprised him as he ipened the ref. It was Taehyung.

" Hey kookie. I'm out for a couple of days, I'm sorry if I can't be with there for you, but I also had a friend who needed someone to talk to. I mean I'm there for you, but how much I show affection and how much I help you, it doesn't seem to reach you, unless you help yourself.

    I cooked you your fav food,
Im sorry.

Taehyung

His eyes wander from the letter to the lunch boxes that caused the pleasant aroma.

In no time, he finished the food with a big burp that caused him to chuckle.

The weather grew colder, it was negative degrees below, he thought a hot chocolate with a hearty amount of cookies are the best these kind of days.

Without wasting any time, he wore his coat before releasing himself outside the eerie silenced street.

The usual busy and noisy street was now cold and silent one with heavy piles of snow along the road and light that was provided by the post lamp, but nonetheless, Jungkook found himself enjoying the pretty calm surroundings.

Cling~. The bell rang as he opened the door of an 24/7 convenience store, a small smile appeared on his pale lips as he noticed he was all alone.

He searched racks by racks of different products in an attempt to find those goody delight.

He started to lose his patience.

Cling~. The bell rang, indicates that someone had entered the store.

His eyes darted to the person who walked in who were talking to someone through the phone.

He didn't mind the person as he was no related to them and averted his focus on finding his beloved cookies.

He reached the back of the store where the last rack was placed, in there he scanned row by row in chance to find that certain food.

His light twinkled as he bought his hands to pick up the last cookie box.

But his happiness didn't last long as someone also bought their hands to pick up the same item, causing them to flinch at the sudden contact.

" Hey, excuse me and my hand let me just get my baby up." The girl said timidly as she stared at the box of cookies.

" Your baby? Where? Last time I checked, it was me who laid my hands on this precious delight." He said hissing at the girl.

" Excuse you, but it was the last time You checked, now it's mine." The unknown girl said as she stared with burning eyes to Jungkook.

" Hey there missy, I think you got the wrong thing, pleasr let go of my hand, I may get some unknown disease." He said in an attempt of huting the girl.

As if on cue, the girl removed her hands on the cookies, she bought her hands down to her leather pants, fidgeted withe her fur black coat. She seemed tensed.

Jungkook on the other hand, smiled, he thought he won.

He looked at the girl, he felt a pang of pain on his heart as he saw the girl, he pitted her, even though herself was shouting luxury.

He put his hands down to negotiate with her but like a flash of an eye, the girl ran away with the box of cookies on her tight grip.

She left a few dollars on the counter and left without looking back.

Jungkook who realized what happened, tried to catch up with the girl, but no avail, she vanished into thin air.