•CONSTANT•

Seventeen

PERHAPS it is his shout that made her blink, but it is his chuckle afterwards that made her came back into reality.

" Hyerin, you've been spacing out again." He said, smirking smeared across his face.

" What's on your mind that made you like this, now missy." He said, leaning closer to her.

Her face was straight, but her insides were churning, she herself cannot explain what it meant.

" This all started when I had the disease, my mind seem so far." She said, blinking. She realized that he was so close to her.

" I know that, but I also know that isn't the case right now." He said looking her straight in the eye.

" I accepted Jungkook, I accepted him." She stated.

" Accepted Jungkook? Why do you need to accept him? Accept his what?" He bombarded her with questions, face flushed with curiosity.

" I accepted him as my boyfriend, and now I don't know what to do." She said sighing.

His face was now somewhat dark, he was shocked at what she had said.

" Well that's good then, but why are you sad? What do you mean you don't know what to do?" He asked her again. This time she swear that it seemed like an interview.

" I accepted his offer, he said we should try, but I don't have any feelings for him." She confessed,

" That's what it is about, to try. Go try and love one another, both of you experienced that ..thing, maybe his trying to forget his feelings for Joohyun." He said, a hint of airy expression can be distinguish in his face.

" But I'm scared, I'm scared that I'll hurt him. I'm scared that he'll be in pain again, because of me." She said, eyebrows knitted together, frown came to her lips.

His eyes made way to her lips as it forms a cute pout.

" Why do you think so?" He asked, gulping. He was taming his temptation to kiss her.

" I don't love him, I mean I love him as a friend, but not as a boyfriend." She said.

" Well maybe as the time goes by, you will learn to love him." He had a hard time saying this, not knowing what's the cause. Probably from drinking to much, he ignored as much as he could.

Hyerin thought about it, but there's something telling her that she couldn't.

____________ _________

Jungkook and Hyerin had been dating secretly, they both have no courage to tell their family, maybe it's because they're shy about it or maybe because they are not so sure of their relationship.

They laid side by side, both eyes darted at the ceiling. Silence had devoured the place, their hands constantly brush at each other.

" Hyerin, do you think when we love someone else, we would forget the pain and move on without Hanaemi?" Jungkook asked, this time facing her.

" I don't know really, but I hope we will move on from the pain." She said looking at him.

" What about being in love? You have no hope about being in love with somebody?" He asked, this time holding her hands, he doesn't want to waste this time.

" Is there something wrong my princes?" He asked again, he brought her hands to his lips. His soft lips made contact to her cold hands, eyes locked to each other.

" Honestly, I lost faith in love, after what happened. I think our life is about moving on and accepting what this cruel life gave to us. But even though I lost faith in love, I still tried us because I never lost faith in you.

I kept thinking about positive thoughts even though darkness is all around me." She said. Her eyes locked to his brown ones.

He was searching for something. He smiled at what she had said, but something was bugging him, himself don't know what it was about.

Their heartbeat was the only thing they could hear, they are too close from each other. Keeping their invisible distance out.

Lips were lock to each other, can't keep their hands to themselves.

Heavy breathing were the ones to broke the heavy silence in the room. It was exciting, but not addicting.