•CHEEKS•

Sixteen

HYERIN was in the verge of throwing up, the sight of Wonwoo and Soojung kissing made her heart crush.

Jungkook and Hyerin arrived at their house with her head aching from last night's event, and seeing the scene didn't helped her at all.

" Oh! You came!" Hyerin saw her mother hugged Jungkook.

" Thank you Jungkook for finding our daughter." Taeyeon smiled widely at him.

Hyerin felt a pang of jealousy.

" And you lady, where have you been? Did you know how much we were worried? We almost called the police." She said while pinching Hyerin's ear, causing her to whine.

" Yah dongsaeng, did you have fun?" Wonwoo was smiling widely, obviously enjoying it. It was indeed true that Wonwoo was older than her, but with the help of Wonwoo and Soojung's wedding, calling him oppa is a must. And Wonwoo was mocking her right now.

______ ________

She was currently in her room with Jungkook, they were looking at each other without saying any word.

" Hyerin let's be together." The eerie silence was now broken.

Hyerin was caught off guard with his statement. She was confuse as what he was implying.

" Let's be together like couples, like Wonwoo hyung and Soojung nuna." He said, rubbing the nape of his neck.

She was speechless, needless to say, shocked.

" I mean not marriage, but we could try-" He was cut off by her lips.

The kiss was intimate yet soft, ending it quite shortly. Heavy breathings was softly heard, their eyes exchanging stares.

" Ok." She simply stated.

" Ok? You mean you accept it?" He questioned, not quitely comprehending what she said. Hyerin was questioning herself. Was she ready? Did she mean it?, Is she aware of the consequences?

Those thoughts lingered to her mind, but nonetheless ignored it as the boy was making her amused with his expression. Those dark brown orbs that widen with his pink tint flustered cheeks and agape plump lips.

Jungkook seemed to be in deep culture shock. He was so sure that she was going to reject that offer, but never did he imagine she would say yes. It was like he proposed to someone and earning a yes, that's what he had been feeling. He was questioning himself as why she accepted it.

" Why yes? Not that I don't like it, but just curious." He voiced his thoughts.

" I mean there's nothing wrong trying right?" She said, a smile appeared to her lips.

Jungkook refrain himself from closing the gap between their lips, but occasionally failed as he moved his hands to deepen their kiss, it was ephemeral, but enough to erupt the butterflies on the pit of his stomach.

On the other hand, she was refraining herself from gagging, she felt the burning sensation from her throat.

_________ _______

Hyerin's mind was clouded, she was so confused with herself, she ended entering a club. The club where she recently got drunk, Suadade to be specific. She reluctantly drunk  the beverage that was served in front of her. She was on for the second glass, but a hand had quickly stopped her.

" What are you doing?" A deep and husky voice had startled her.

" I was just- just confused.." She was struck by the beauty of the man in front of her.

" You're confused? And you need to drink because of that? You're being unreasonable, Rin." He said, but his words didn't seem to enter her ear for she is shocked by the way he called her.

'Rin'. Her name rolled sweetly out his lips. It sounded so heavenly.

A deep chuckle had caught her attention.

" Hyerin!!" He shouted.