•CONFIDENT•

Twenty six

'LET'S runaway again'

Hyerin's words repeat itself inside Taehyung's head, he was caught off guard.

Hyerin was sure herself, she wanted to go somewhere, she wanted to clear her mind, but she also want someone beside her, and that someone is Taehyung. Although she hadn't knew him, she trusted him more than herself.

" What do you want to do in this trip?" He asked while looking at her fidgeting  her fingers.

She was nervous, he could comprehend that. He observed how she would bite her lips, her breathing uneven, but her eyes stayed glued to his.

" I want to break out of my shell. I want to explore more thing, I want to try different stuff, I just want to enjoy my youth even just for a moment." She explained, her eyes dropped on her hands.

He knew she was sad.

" OK." He stated with a warm smile plastered on his lips.

She looked at him as if she found a new hope, without her knowing, she smiled back.

The loud music blast in her ears, bodies grinding on each other, hands trying to grab her; they're in a club.

When she was so lost in her own small world, she looked so stiff. Another hand landed on her shoulders.

" shhhh, dont be scared, it's me. Relax yourself, ease your heart, follow the beat, and dance."

She knew it was him.

She followed his words, but she couldn't calm her heart, it was beating fast, yet she followed the beat.

She soon found herself dancing with him, she felt the familiar feeling of nostalgia.

But, it didn't last long as the weird familiar feeling was growing in her throat; she started gagging.

Her mind went back to the time it was Jungkook and her that was dancing, that was playing, that was laughing, but that was back then. Her tears accepted her feelings that she had missed him; she had missed the those memories that he had made her feel better, but then again, she didn't want to go back as she was scared that she would hurt Jungkook again.

Her eyes open wide with Taehyung looking worriedly at her.

She smiled even though she felt the petals went up to her mouth.

She restrained herself from throwing up, and so she focused on the beat and relaxed. She put her hands around his neck and swayed.

Taehyung was once again caught off guard, he was wondering where did Hyerin get her confidence.

But nonetheless, he put his hands on her waist, he was reluctant, yet he picked up the pace and started dancing.

They had forgot anything, every minute passed, her confidence grew and grew; she started to get wild, he started to feel hot.

Taehyung grabbed her hand and brought her outside.

She was still drunk pf what happened even though she didn't drink even one sip.

She looked at him, with a smirk plastered on her face.

" What do you think you're doing?" He asked, returning the smirk.

She looked at him questionably.

" I mean, where did you get all this confidence up?" He asked again while walking up towards her.

" I guess its adrenaline rush." She looked at him darkly while leaning towards him.

But they both knew its not the answer, yet they proceeded.

" Let me tell you something." He said, catching her left attention.

" I was the one you kissed that night. I was the guy who saw your body, I was the one who marked you." 

She was shokced at the sudden confession. 

She smirked, it was a smirk of relief taht atleast it was him.

" Really? If it was you, then why didn't I feel all sore? Are you perhaps small?" She laughed followed by a mischievous lopsided grin.

His face reddened.

" Well, I didn't continue, I didn't want to take advantage of you being drunk. You may regret everything sooner or later."

Her breathing hitched, he respected her.

" And excuse you, me small? Are really that crazy? I am a giant, a beast indeed on bed." He smirked.

" Really? I don't think so." She smirked back, he saw a glint in her eyes.

" Rin, don't challenge me." He said while leaning dangerously to her.

They only smirked at each other.

They kissed.