•CLOUDED•

Fifteen

HIS mouth was all over hers, Hyerin's mouth agape with pleasure she had been receiving.
His hands roam from places to another part of her body, he was feeling every part of her- over her most intimate parts to her much delicate skin.
they were each others gravity- such gravity that would pull each other towards their endless kiss.

A groan escaped his lips as he realized a girl beneath him, the way she would thrust her head backwards, the way her hands would ran all over his hair locks, the way her feet were caging him
he was enjoying the moment.
Everytime his lips leave her, she would pull him to her like it was the last thing in the world, she could feel the ecstacy lingering her clouded feelings.

They were feeling a bliss, the company of each other had made them onto this, they had taking granted of each other for themselves, no second thoughts of what they are doing, just complete lust they said.

Their body was on fire, they could feel the heat that radiating each other's body, they were swimming in a deep sea of blankets, she could feel the waves of sexual desire clash againts her skin, it made her heart summersault in such manner she wished she knew. In the depths of his hands that would ran in directions over her body, she felt overwhelming  butterflies erupting, she was addicted to his lips, those pink and plump lips.

_________ ___________

Hyerin was awoken by a smell of coffee, by the time she was about to stand, shock was devouring her face, she was naked behind those thick blanket that now serves as her covering.

She couldn't register the fact that her gown was on the floor with her underwear garments, hence she couldn't register the fact that she's naked.

She couldn't handle it anymore and ran to the cr, flowers with assorted colors was coming out. She was now weak, she had always been.

" Hyerin!" Jungkook shouted as he saw her on the floor.

Hyerin was shocked, was it him?

He had helped her to the bed. Confusion was all over their faces.

She was eating breakfast that Jungkook served her.
Questions was clouding her mind, was he the one? If not, then why is he here? What happened to me? Where is this place? Where's Taehyung?

" Calm down, Hyerin." He said, She looked at him for answers.

" Your hands are trebling, you are in the state of panic." He stated in a matter of fact.

" Where are we?" She asked.

" We're at Forelsket, its a hotel that's close to the bar we're at yesterday." He said.

The thought of yesterday had made her frown.

" Get dressed, I have bought you clothes. Your parents have been calling us nonstop."

However whatever Jungkook say, Hyerin's mind will always linger in those thoughts.

'Who was that man?'

-

They were in the car, silence took over them.

" What happened?" Hyerin woicebher thoughts.

" I don't know Hyerin!" Jungkook shouted.

' Is he mad?' She thought.

" Then why are you in that room when you don't know?" She shouted back, she was irritated to the fact that he's mad, not to mention she was in a distress the whole time.

On the other hand, Jungkook was mad. He don't know what happened nonetheless to say. He himself was in a mess. Seeing her like this pained him.

" Look I'm sorry Hyerin, I was just irritated and all." He said an attempt to ease her dropping mood.

" I don't know what happened, ok?" He said, side eyeing her.

" Then why are you there?" She said, calming her now flaring mind.

" We're so worried that something might have happened to you. They have called me many times for where you are as they last saw you with me.
I tried looking everywhere, but no avail. I tried tracking where you are using my phone and with God's luck, I found you. And saw you naked, well not really, I just saw your clothes scattered so I asumed your naked." He said, she look so lost right now.

" So it's not you." She said.

" Not me who?" Asked the confused Jungkook.

" Never min-.."

" The one you had a night stamd with? Nope, not me." He cut of Hyerin.

" How'd y-.."

" Of course you'd asked that, first, I saw your clothes scattered which I had my first assumption, but ignored it as there I was not sure. Second, I saw the love bites on your neck." He cuts her off again.

She was left speechless, she don't know anymore. She was never that embarrassed in front of someone, she wasn't even that embarrassed when her father knew, she was guilty, yet she was embarrassed in front of him.

" I'm so sorr-.."

" Nah don't say sorry, it's not your fault. And you didn't cause any trouble, and if you did, I'll be fine with it." He said, interrupting her.

She looked at him, she was shocked. He had guessed what she's going to say.

" But why?" She questioned.

" Cause you're my friend, Hyerin." He said, giving her a genuine smile.

" But I cared for you more than a friend." He mumbled, lucky enough for her not to hear.