•CHEST•

Nineteen

TWELVE o' five. A wide smile had appeared on his distressed face, she found it sad, she could decipher what he had been dealing with, even though they're not that close.

She found it sad, yet courageous at how people would smile despite how hurt or sad they were. Smile is such a powerful mask nonetheless.

" Spit it out." His mouth was exaggeratedly open, putting his two hands on his chest, showing his shocked face.

" How did you know that i have something to talk about?" His slurred words made her smile.

" Your face says it all."

" Your face says you're very pretty." He said, putting his hands to her cheek and caress it ever lightly.

It weird, he thought. All of this is weird, his heart has been pounding real fast, he thought.

" Did you know that my heart is really really fast right now?" He said, pulling her hands and puttinv it unto his chest, where his heart was.

He was indeed telling the truth. She removed her hands from his touch, she wasn't used to much of skinship. But, to her dismay, her hands were calling for his warmth.

" Did you know Jungkook was very lonely when you left him?" A pout made unto his lips while pointing himself.

" So Jungkook- ssi, what did you do when I 'left you'?" She asked, curiosity kicked in.

" As you can see, I'm drinking, emptying my glass only to be refilled with loneliness, oh how sad." He answered, a frown was now evident on his face.

" But now that you're here, I could smile." He said, smiling genuinely at her.

" Why?" She asked.

" Because I don't want you to be sad, I want you to be happy, to smile." He said, his hand cupped hers in which why she's shocked.

She can't deny the fact that their hands fits perfectly, and she would be lying if she said that his hands are not incredibly warm. She also can't ignore the fact that her heart was also raising, face was flushed.

" Your eyes are really pretty.... those ocean orbs had been captivating me." He said, tucking a hair behind her ear.

" And look at that mole on your nose, they're so adorable." He said clearly amused by it and started poking it.

She wanted to get out, out of his reach, but to her dismay, she was only trapped between the bar's table and Jungkook's hands.

" Your dimple was also cute, Jungkook- ssi." She said, amused at how he looked while smiling, looking like a bunny.

" You're very pretty, did you know that?" His tone changed, from sweet and cute to dark and dangerous.

" Do you know how much I want to kiss you right know?" He asked, enjoying how the girl infront of him was now fidgeting, anxious maybe.

" Uhm.. I don't know.." Her words was not loud, yet he clearly heard it even how drunk he was. Jungkook looked like he was not drunk, he might seem a little tipsy, but the way he looked at her was heart melting.

He crashed his lips to hers, she was quick to return it. But, it didn't last long as she made her way out from his touch and ran off to the restroom.

He stood there, watching the door open and closed, not knowing what to do. He again, blamed himself, saying that it was his fault, not knowing the real cause, yet jumping into conclusions.

He again sober up. His smile faltered but, his erratic heart beat was still present. It was innocent yet intimate, cute yet dangerous because it was addicting, the kiss.