•CALL•

Twenty three

" THE number you're calling is unattended. Please try your call late-" He pressed the end call. He has been calling Hyerin non stop. He has been thinking that maybe Hyerin and Taehyung went together, not saying where, as they were nowhere to be seen.

The thought of it hurts him, it's hard for him to accept that someone accompanied her that was not him.

The thought of Hyerin leaving him was a knife of his heart. The familiar feeling of heartbreak was coming back.

The sound of the door open and close made him to wake up to reality.

It was Taehyung.

" Hyung, where have you been?" He asked the older male who was busy removing his clother.

" Oh, hello Kookie! I didn't know you're here. But I was just away to rest my mind." He stopped a minute to looked at the younger one.

A hum was all Jungkook could answer. He was still amused and confuse that Taehyung wasn't drunk. It became his habit to take care Taehyung everytime he's drunk after the club.

A yawn escaped from Taehyung's lips, indicating that's he's tired.

Jungkook left to give some time Taehyung as he knew he's tired from the look in his eyes.

His walking came into a halt as he realized that he forgot to ask if Hyerin was with him.

He turned his heels around only to see the older one snore loudly.

He sighed, ready to call Hyerin for a hundredth time now, until a ring interruped the silent apartment.

It was Hyerin.

A wave of relief washes him as her caller ID showed up on the screen.

" Hello?" She asked.

" Jungkook?" She called out.

" Yes?" He replied.

" Can you come by?" She asked. His chest tightened as he heard her quavering voice.

" Okay" He answered quickly.

__________ _______

A good 15 minutes was spent by Jungkook as he drove his car past with a heavy traffic.

He arrived at their house, only to find it oddly quite.
His heart started to beat faster, he was scared if something wrong might had happened.

He wasted no time to arrive at her room, only to find her sitting peacefully by the window, looking at the seemingly endless sky.

" Hyerin." She turned her head only to find his hand clutching his chest. He was catching his breath as he was running.

" What happened?" He asked as she stood up.

" I'm sorry." She said. Jungkook wore his puzzled face, he wasn't sure if she was apologising for not answering his calls or for not telling where she moght have been.

" For what?" His heatt started to beat even faster, he was scared. The cloud started to gloom as if they knew what was going to happen.

" Jungkook.... I don't think we should continue dating....." She said not daring to look at his eyes. She was guilty.

" It's okay." He said, her head lift up. She was not expecting him to say something like that.

" I'm sorry. Im sorry for not accompanying you, for not being there, for not caring as much, for not showing my emotions, for being too much a cry baby, sorry for being broken, sorry for being a naive-" His hug made her to stop talking.

" It's not your fault, it's no body's fault. Stop blaming yourself." He said, his words made her calm down a bit.

" It's not your fault why I'm someone whose hard to love, if im that someone whose easy to forget, whose easy to let go, whose easy to replace, whose easy to dump-" His words came into a halt as a choke interrupted him. His stomach began to churn, and the gagging was making him hard to breath.

Her shoulder was now wet, the floor was now filled with petals. Sobbing was now heard.

" Jungkook..." Her eyes watching the man infront her that was now kneeling with both his knees.

" Hyerin I know how easy I am to let go, to forget, but please hold on..." He was now hugging her waist, head on her stomach.

" Jungkook you're not a person whose easy to forget, you're not the one whose easy to let go, honestly, I've had a hard time thinking this, you're someone whose speacial to me, someone who I truly love, you are my best friend." She said.

Best friend. He was now a crying mess between her arms. He has never been hurt as what Hyerin was doing.

Silence was there for a long time.

" I must accept that." And with that he stood up.

" Jungkoo-" Hyerin was cut off with his hug. He was memorising her scent as if it was his last time hugging her.

" let me hug you for one more time and let me feel  your lips before I go."

" Jungkook.." Her eyes began to pour those salty liquid.

He stepped back, removing his arms around her and started kissing her tears away.

She continued to let those tears out.

" I don't want to see you crying." He said as she looked him straight in his eyes. They were glossy and bloodred.

He put his hand behind her neck and one behind her back. He kissed her. Eyes closed tightly as if he's scared to opes his eyes.

All those sobs was stopped.

She accepted his kiss.

His romove his lips from hers and with final touch from her face, he turned his heels to her door.

" Jungkook.."

He stopped his tracks.

" I just wanted to say that I never regretted to be with you."
mn
He looked back.

" Don't worry, I never did too." He said and opened the door.

" Jungkook..." She called.

He stopped.

" Jungkook, I love you." She said.

" Don't worry, I love you too." He said, smiling.

Looking at her for the last time before he left.