•CUTE•

Ten

THE sun's rays hit Hyerin's eyes which caused her to moan. She didn't want to open her eyes for some reasons, one because she feel comfortable. She had her eyes wide open at the sight of him beside her, he's hugging her close to his chest.

She was utterly shocked of what she saw, but she didn't complained at the sight of Jungkook whose face was close to hers, her heart fluttered.

The male groan as the sun's rays hit his eyes, he moved slightly to which he realized that someone was lying beside him. He pried his eyes open to see the lass staring at him.

A gasp rolls out to his lips as he realized the proximity of him to her lips was too close for his liking, yet he didn't found any reason to hate it either. Hyerin was staring at him with such an amusement glint at her eyes, it is the first time she ever slept with someone who's not her relative, she didn't even had the chance to sleep next to Wonwoo even they are best friends.

The next ten minutes was faintly awkward, both staring at each others eyes then to their lips, the silence was too intense that they could hear each others deep breathing.

Hyerin swore that she felt something, that kind of something she would never expect in the last few weeks, it bothered her.

Jungkook felt sick, he felt the butterflies rose to his stomach.

The staring was cut off by someone knocking.

"Kookieeee, hyung is hereee!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook immediately knew that Taehyung was drunk, the his word slurred to the name he called him, profanities were mumbled under his circumstance. Hyerin with a confused face, followed Jungkook to the living room only to see a passed out Taehyung.

She knew what to do as it was her second time, Jungkook thanked her as they moved him from the couch to his respective room. She helped him to undress himself as it was covered with vomit, she wiped him with a towel to get rid of the annoying smell of reeked alcohol.

"Oh you again, the beautiful lady kookie would tell me, he was right at all, you are kind." Taehyung said as he examined the girl who was wiping his face.

"Why would he say that, that's very unlikely of him?" She wondered, she knew Jungkook would never tell anyone his opinion to someone, though she thought that they were close.

Hyerin shook her head to remove the question that lingered on her mind.

'Cute' Taehyung mumbled as he saw the girl with a confused face.

"Hey, do you go to clubs?" He questioned which caused her to squint her eyes.

"No" She stated simply, eyeing the boy while standing up to put away his dirty shirt.

"You no fun, come with me then." Taehyung was now confused at his self regarding to what he said, he was simply asking out the girl in a very lame way, but he couldn't think of anything to say when her eyes was staring unto his.

The question made her insides turn, she rememberd Wonwoo saying that to her when they first met. Hyerin's eyes stung as the tears was trying to flow, she blinked them back.

Taehyung's form was now alert, he studied the face of the lass before him, he saw the glassy eyes, the sad expression, the pain was shown. His hand made it to her checks slightly caresing it.

She couldn't handle it anymore, she ran out of his room to be bumped to Jungkook, he mumbled sorry and waited for her to say something, but later did he noticed the tears that pooled to her eyes, she was holding her mouth as she was gagging the petals.

She rushed to the bathroom and crashed herself to the familiar white tiled floor. The scene was too familiar, too similar, and too painful for her to remember.

Taehyung was now awake from being drunk, him seeing her crying face made him realized. It was sudden for him, he didn't know what to do.

Jungkook waited for her to come out. She smiled at him as if nothing happened, he was confused, but smiled nonetheless. She made sure he doesn't worry, so she kept the pain hidden in the back of that sweet smile.

Taehyung was walking out when he saw her, he was loss for words, but he thought he needed to say something. He dragged her inside his room with Jungkook banging outside the door.

Hyerin rested her back to the door while eyeing the lad who was beside her, silence devoured them.

" I- I'm sorry.." He cut the silence as it was killing him. He doesn't want to stay at a place that was quiet, he can't handle it.

" Sorry for what, Taehyung?" Hyerin asked softly, her voice came like a whisper, but Taehyung heard it.

" Because I made you cry?" His answer came out as a question, he hardly can talk as he was staring at the girl's form, such coldness hugged her body.

" It's not your fault, stupid." She chuckled, it bought calmness to him,

" why?" He asked, still confused as why she cried.

"Why? Why I cried? It's because I remembered something, you see, I'm a little too sensitive." She smiled at him.

"Oh" was all he answered.

After a moment or so, she took the courage to come out only to see a confused and pissed Jungkook.

"Don't ask me, ask your hyung, Jungkook." Hyerin said as Jungkook tried to ask her.

"I'm going home by the way, bye." She said before going out, leaving the two lads.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for explanation, leaving him no choice, the older told him everything.