•CASTLE•

Twenty

HYERIN'S eyes wander from places to places, from the white marbled floor to the chandelier up high. Her mouth was in agape as she made her way inside the lounge area.

" Keep yourself comfortable, Rin." He said then smirked.

She can only nod as her mind was flooding with lots of questions,

' Why does he need to live in a high class apartment when he has a castle like house?'

' What's the reason behind him bringing me here?'

Without her noticing, her feet lead her up infront of a dark oak wood door.

She entered the room without much hesitation.

There stood Taehyung drenched with sweat.

" Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there... I- I was just wandering and then my-.." Her mumbling came into a halt when she noticed him staring at her, biting his lips. He was stopping himself to smile.

" Taehyung?" She asked carefully.

" Hmm..." He hummed, walking towards her.

She can be deaf sometimes and not hear people call her, but she can't deny the fact that she can hear her heart that was about to explode out of her chest.

She was thinking about the possibility of what was the cause of this maddness, was she bothered? Bothered was just an understatement, she was clearly flustered about the whole situation.

Taehyung made his way towards her, examining her blank face as if he was memorizing her features.

He mumbled 'cute' a lot of times now as he watched her vacant stare, probably thinking too much again.

His hands was inching towards her while she was rooted to her spot. He was so amused at her that a sinful smirk made it's way to his angelic face.

A gasped had leaved her mouth as his hand
brushed againts her, the burning sensation on where his hands were was still hot.

His lips moved it's way to her jaw, slowly inching to nible her earlobe.

" close the door." He said. His hot breath reached onto her and an unkowing sound escaped her lips.

" H- Huh?" She asked breathlessly as if the man infront her sucked up all her oxygen jusy by looking at her.

The man then started to unbutton his shirt leaving the girl more flustered than before.

" You surely didn't get the memo, I said close the door.." He said, brushing his lips purposely unto hers making her whine a bit.

" When.." He said, putting his lips to her jaw, making the poor girl squirm.

" You.."  His lips travelled from her jaw, to her cheeks, leaving some pecks here and there.

" Leave." He whispered and walked away from her, leaving her dumbfounded and frustrated.

Hyerin was beyond red at the time she ran away from his room, she was completely bothered when she said she was frustrated, it sounded so wrong to her. She sounded like a desperate girl just to get on his pants.

She was praying that God will still accept her despite the sinful thing she did, even though she do not believe in such thing. She just wanted to erase the embarassing memory inside her head and forgive herself completely after looking like a fool.