Extra Skit: Paybacks A Bitch

Kagome was walking to her usual spot by her window, a slice of her favorite German Chocolate cake in hand. She sighed as she sat down, and propped her legs up lazily.

She stared out of the window, watching nothing in particular as several quiet moments passed. Picking up the fork, she separated a large piece away from the rest, and without looking away from the peaceful scene, she placed the bite into her awaiting mouth.

"Hmmm..." She gave a soft hum as the wonderful flavor hit her tongue. "--!!!!" Her eyes widened when she felt something squirming in her mouth. She looked down just as a small earth worm wiggled its way from between her lips.

Calmly, she reached out and plucked the confused creature and glared at it, as it squirmed between her fingers. Glancing down, she watched as another worm poked its head out from the icing, quickly followed by others as they surrounded the once lovely cake in their squiggling motion...

"...!!!!"

She could feel her body turn pale as she stared at her plate. Her cake was covered in worms as they wiggled, half of their bodies sticking out of the cake. She slowly closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Carefully, she placed the worm in her hand onto the cake, and it burrowed back into the dessert. She looked at the plate once more, before shifting her gaze to the side, her eyes hardening in rage, and energy flaring as she felt her blood boiling.

They are so dead--

"And Kaoru was so embarrassed." Hikaru smirked as he told his story to their guests.

"Hikaru, I thought you weren't going to say such things?" Kaoru blushed and turned away from his brother, who was sitting beside him. "You are so mean." Small tears formed at the edge of his eyes.

"Kaoru..." Hikaru whispered, as he stared at him. "I--"

"AHH!!" Both of them screamed in surprise, as their heads where slammed together roughly.

"You--!!!" Kagome hissed as she ground her knuckles against the sides of their heads, earning small yelps of pain from the twins.

"He found out it was us!" Hikaru gasped.

"Of course I know it was you--!!!" She growled. Sticking her hands into the worm infested cake, she shoved it into their gaping mouths. "NOW EAT IT!!!"

They gave horrified muffled screams as the worms slithered in their mouth. Raising their arms, they tried to remove her hand, which was forcefully keeping their mouths shut. Realizing it was no use, they started squirming and writhing, while kicking and waving their arms frantically, tears in their eyes. She gave an evil chuckle as she watched their skin turn ghostly pale.

"Heh." She removed her hands, and they immediately stood up and sprinted as fast as their legs would go, faces turning sickly green.

She smirked in satisfaction as she heard gagging and slurred curses echoing from the bathroom...