23

Next Day...

Kagome was sitting at the club room, along with the rest of the club members, except for Haruhi. Once again she was running late, but that's okay, it will be several more minutes until the club opens its doors to its guests.

"He must be having a great daydream." Honey's voice perked up. She looked over and saw them watching Tamaki. The King had a dazed expression, with a weird smile plastered onto his face. She decided it might be interesting to look at so she walked over to them, and stood behind Kaoru, the others joined in and also stood near her.

"He's kinda creeping me out." Hikaru spoke up.

"It is rather disturbing to look at." She added with a smirk. Their words shocked him back into reality and he stood up.

"Jealous Hikaru?" Tamaki smirked, while roses were placed in the background and light decorated his body in a dramatic effect, overly happy about something-- "I knew all along this would happen. While you wasted all your time blinded by your jealousy, I foreseen the outcome of this charade."

Figuring it would effect his ability to breath, he didn't comment on Kagome's words and just spoke out to Hikaru-- Smart choice on his part...

"..." She sighed. Looks like she won't be able to injure him any today...

"Ah~!" He sighed. "This anime is obviously a romantic school comedy!" He stated. "Haruhi and I are the main characters, so that means we are love interests."

"Yeah? Then what are we?" The twins asked.

"Obviously, you guys are the homo side characters!" He stated with a smile while pointing at everyone. The word 'Homo' was in the background written in pink letters with little hearts all around it.

"..." Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance and a small growl escaped her lips. It looks like she will get to hit him after all-- A stick suddenly appeared in his hand and he drew a line on the floor, between him and everyone else, her included.

"So don't step across this line." He ordered with a smile, hearts fluttering around his body happily.

"For your sake..." She spoke while slowly stepping towards him, crossing over the line. He gave a eep at the icy glare she was sending at him. He crouched down, covering his head with his arm, while holding the stick out to defend himself. "You better hope that you weren't referring to me as well." She calmly lifted her hand from her pocket and grasped the twig between her pointer and thumb. "I am not a side character." She stated, and with little effort, it gave a crisp snap as she broke it in half. Tamaki instantly paled.

She bend down and grabbed him by his shirt collar, a evil smirk on her face. He gulped loudly, eyes going wide. Reaching down with her free hand, she grabbed him by the leg, and hoisted him upside down, holding him by his ankle. She started to shake him violently, while he screamed in fear, blood rushing to his head.

"S-stop!" He tried to tell her while waving his arms around frantically, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry!!" He apologized. She then stopped, and casually threw him to the side like a old rag. He fell several feet away with a sickened thud, crumbing onto the floor.

"..." She then bend down and picked up something from the floor, before turning towards him and waving it beside her head mockingly.

"That's--!" He stood up and started to pat his body down desperately, looking for something. "My wallet!!!"

"Oh?" She questioned while looking at the brown leather case placed between her fingers, smirking. "I believe you are mistaken." She told him. "Its my wallet now..."