40

Several days later...

Mori was sitting on the couch, Kagome beside him. It was about time for the club to open, and everyone was sitting around the small table, in chairs, and on the two long couches. Feeling something press against his arm, he paused and blinked, looking down. His eyes widened slightly, before his expression softened and he smiled.

Kagome was sleeping, and had his head resting against his shoulder. Somehow the male must have fallen asleep. He sighed, glad that Kagome was back to normal--

Mori tried to place his hand on Kagome's head, but he quickly blocked him by swatting it away.

He wasn't sure why, but Kagome rejecting him like that, made his heart ache. The idea that Kagome might be angry with him, upset him--

"Welcome ladies." Tamaki greeted the group of women that entered the club.

"AH!!" They all squealed loudly. Kagome snapped her eyes open at the loud noise, and looked around. Slowly she yawned, and rubbed her eye tiredly, trying to remove the burliness as she sat up.

"I bought the video that you guys made!" One of the women announced.

"Me too!"

"And so did I!!" Others cooed and sighed happily.

"Video...?" Kagome mumbled to herself, unsure what was going on. Everyone else was also confused, as they blinked in surprise.

"That scene in the rain was just phenomenal!"

"I love the lonely prince!"

"The loving relationship between Hikaru and Kaoru was so sweet!!" They all started chatting to each other about what they liked about the movie.

"I want to see Honey act like a thug again!!" They giggled and hearts fluttered across the entire room as they squealed in joy. The twin's faces fell slightly, and Tamaki slowly raised his hand.

"Kyoya?" He questioned. Everyone looked towards the glasses wearing host, as he continued to scribble down on his clipboard, smirking.

"I may have broken the camera's lens, but the actual footage we already shot, wasn't damaged." He told them. "Naturally I did cut out the violent scenes..." Confessing. Guess that means all of her shots really were taken out--

"I didn't know that when Kagome punched someone, cute kittens flew out of their bodies like that!!" A girl cried out, appearing out of nowhere and squealing in her ear.

"Kittens...?" Kagome repeated. Reaching out she roughly grabbed Kyoya's shirt collar and pulled him close to her face. "Explain." She glared at him.

"Though I did cut out violent acts Tamaki showed, your selling point is your violence." He stated, straightening his glasses with his finger. "So, I just replaced all the blood with pictures of Kittens..."

"..."

Kagome started to pound the man over and over again with her fist. Each time she punched him, kittens would fly out of the wound like a fountain, spraying everywhere, while giving off cute mews and purrs.

She raised an eyebrow at him, as if silently saying 'What the hell?'

"Good day everyone." A soft voice greeted them.

"Renge?" Tamaki mumbled the young girl's name. "But I thought you went back to France already?" He voiced the question that was in everyone's mind, when they saw her familiar face walk up to them.

"I can't believe I didn't notice it before." She spoke. "The gentleness that protected me with his body..." She sighed and raised her hand, placing it to her cheek. "The deep love that harshly scolds at times..." She reached out and grabbed Haruhi's hand, placing it with her own. "This is what it means to look at someone, and fall in love with him, right, Haruhi?" She stared into her eyes lovingly, as roses appeared around them and in the background, adding a dazzling effect.

"--!!!" In the back, Tamaki gasped and abruptly stood up.

"Excuse me?" Haruhi's expression dulled.

"Come on Haruhi!" Renge called to her while dragging her across the room by her hand. "Let's go to my house and play some games! I want you to know more about me!" She gave a small laugh, happy.

"What!?" The girl blinked in surprise, not sure what was happening.

"Hey Kyoya--?" Kaoru spoke up, standing beside said male.

"Is that okay?" Hikaru finished his sentence.

"Why not?" He replied. "There's nothing wrong with what she said." He commented.

"No, it's not okay!!" Tamaki screeched while sprouting up and appearing beside them. Fangs were showing, and his eyes were angled in rage, pupils missing.

"But I thought you were the one who wanted her to have a female friend in the first place." He stated with a smirk.

"Well, yeah, a female companion! Not a girlfriend!!!" He yelled out while pointing towards the two as they were walking away from him.

"Come on Haruhi, let's go play together!" Renge giggled.

No wait! Don't take Haruhi from me!!!" He pleaded, while running at them, tears bursting from his eyes.

Its probably going to do more then just surprise her, when Renge finds out that Haruhi is actually a girl...

She paused, and looked at all the members of the Host club.

"Same goes for me, I suppose." She hummed, sighing.

The only thing she can do for now, is enjoy herself with them, until that day arrives...