35

Mori walked down the corridor grasping a sliver tray. His large hands were carefully gripping the intricate and decorated handles, while the food was on a large, and very expensive platter, with a glass of orange juice. A flower laid off to the side, for presentational purposes, he guessed.

He was on his way to Kagome's room. He instructed the cooks to make some breakfast for the smaller male, since he stayed the night. He didn't know what he liked, when it comes to regular food, so he let the cooks decide for him, and knowing Kagome, he figured it was best if he brought the food, instead of some unfortunate house keeper...

His slow stroll came to a stop when he was standing in front of the door, leading to Kagome's room. Shifting the food, he placed his hand underneath the tray, before raising his hand and giving the door a soft tap. He then put his hands back onto the handles of the tray, waiting for him to answer.

He didn't have to wait long--

"Yeah?" Kagome spoke in a bored tone, as he opened the door widely.

"..." Mori stared down at him, while trying to fight back a blush. The younger male was in a very large robe, which was much too big for him, and had a towel draped around his shoulders. His long raven locks were slightly damp, while some water was dripping off the ends.

"Mori?" Kagome looked up at him, while rubbing his cheek with the towel. "Why are you here?"

"Breakfast." He answered.

Kagome looked down in his hands, and stared at the food for a moment. Does he not like it? Slowly, he reached out and grasped a piece of toast. Placing it to his lips, he started nibbling on it. Mori smiled as he watched the smaller male--

Kagome glanced at him out of the corner of his eyes, and frowned. Raising his hand, and with his finger, motioned for him to come closer, the bread dangling between his lips. Without questioning it, the tall man bent down till he was eye level with him. Reaching up with both hands, the male placed them onto either side of his cheeks.

"Stop being so nice to me." Kagome playfully slammed his forehead against his, head-butting him roughly.

"...?" Mori could only stand there, blinking in surprise and still bent over, wondering why--

Kagome removed the bread from his mouth, and then stood on his tiptoes, to get better leverage over him. His cheeks flushed with new color, as he felt Kagome's warm and wet tongue slide over the red scrape on his forehead.

"Idiot." He mumbled against his skin. Mori closed his eyes and smiled, finally understanding.

"You're welcome..."