17

It was now after six and the club was finally closed for the day. Mori was standing around a singular large table, discussing the plans for the upcoming party, along with the rest of the club members, all but Kagome and Tamaki.

Tamaki was sitting at a smaller table not too far away, slurping loudly at a bowl of 'commoner's ramen'. Kagome was sitting by a window, like usual, and not paying attention to what they where doing. Yet Mori noticed something was off with him. He looked almost pained for some reason, as he looked out of the window. This concerned him, but decided that Kagome wasn't the type of person to openly admit something was wrong.

"Hey boss!" Kaoru shouted to Tamaki. "Why don't you stop eating that commoner's ramen and come over here to help us with the party planning."

"Does it really bother you that Princess Kasuga has taken a liking to Haruhi?" Hikaru asked, knowing that's probably why he was acting strangely.

A small movement to the side caught Mori's attention. He watched as Kagome placed his feet onto the floor and slowly strolled over to Tamaki. His head was downcast, and his hair was covering over his eyes.

"You shouldn't be--" Kyoya was starting to speak.

Mori's eyes widened as he watched Kagome reached up and grip Tamaki's hair. In slow-motion he witnessed him slammed the man's face into the ramen bowl with a loud crash. Then a loud gurgled scream sounded from Tamaki as he yelled in pain from the hot noodles splashing onto his face, probably getting into his eyes.

"Stop... eating... that." Kagome's hissed voice ordered him through his clinched teeth.

Everyone watched in horror as he held the poor king down into the bowl, drowning him in the hot liquid. It wasn't until Tamaki became limp, did he release him and walk away, going to the door. Everyone crowded around the unmoving king, wondering if he was still alive.

The twin's lifted his head from the bowl, and paled once they realized he wasn't breathing.

"He's dead!" They gasped out.

"Tama-chan! Tama-chan! You can't die 'K?" Mitsukuni gripped his hand and started to pull on it, tears in his eyes.

"Tamaki-Senpai!?" Haruhi looked on, shocked. She then reached over and placed her hand onto his cheek. "We have to give him mouth-to-mouth." She stated. Mori then saw a small, almost unnoticeable pink color appear on Tamaki's cheeks. "Here Honey!" Haruhi then picked up Honey and placed him near Tamaki's face. "You can do it."

"Yeah!" Honey cheered and slowly inched towards the king's face. It was at that moment when he 'miraculously' came back to life, popping out of his chair.

"I knew it..." Haruhi looked at Tamaki with a blank stare.

"Don't look at me like that Haruhi! I swear, I could see the light. It was so beautiful and full of flowers..." He then struck a pose. "Though they paled in comparison to my beauty..."

"Tama-chan!" Mitsukuni called to him, happy, while cute flowers floated around his head. "Does that mean you're a zombie now!?" He looked at him with large eyes, amazed.

Mori smiled at his question, before looking towards the doors. Glancing back at Tamaki, and seeing that he was alright now, he walked to the large wooden doorway, going after Kagome.

.----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mori calmly jogged down the hallway, looking for Kagome. He didn't know what was wrong, but something must have upset him for him to do that to Tamaki-- He quickly found him, and slowed his pace down to a small walk, calmly approaching him.

He had his hands in his pockets, facing one of the large windows that were placed throughout the hallway. Though he was looking out of the window, a hazed and dull sheen coated his eyes, showing that his mind was somewhere else.

"..." Mori just continued to stand behind him, unsure of what to do. He wasn't very good at these types of things--

"I hate it..." He suddenly whispered out, so softly, he almost missed it. His voice was very low, and sounded almost heartbroken. "Ramen." He added. "It disgusts me." He watched as his face took on a hardened look, as he glared at nothing in particular, obviously remembering something from his past.

"..." He reached up and gently placed a strong but reassuring touch onto his shoulder. The small gesture spoke many words, that he was unable voice-- For him, his actions were always stronger then any words he could say.

Kagome turned his head enough to glance at his hand, before slowly following it up his arm, finally coming to rest onto his face. His dark orbs locked onto his deep piercing blue. After a few silent moments Kagome raised his hand, and placed it on top of his, then gave it a small squeeze.

"Thank you..." He whispered, and his eyes softened greatly towards him. The look was so kind and gentle, it surprised him that he was able to make such an expression-- Yet it looked so natural, as if it belonged there.

A smile showed on his face, as he looked at the smaller male. He couldn't help but wonder if he would be able to see that look more often...