24

Next Day...

'We will begin conducting Physical Exams shortly. All students please proceed to the clinic in your respective school building.' The announcement was placed over the entire school.

Kagome was walking down the slightly crowded hallway. The twins were walking beside Haruhi, while she stood behind them, hands in her pocket and the usual cold demeanor around her.

"So." Haruhi's voice spoke up. "What is the formation A you guys were talking about?" She asked. "Is there something I should know about? What do you guys do during physical exams?" She couldn't help but question.

"A physical examination is the same anywhere." Hikaru told her.

"Yeah. Why would a physical exam be any different for us just because we're rich?" Kaoru added, both smiling.

"I guess you're right." Haruhi sighed, relieved.

Yet Kagome wasn't that convinced, she just knew that it had to be different some way. After all, these people were born into rich and powerful families. They had no clue as to what a 'normal' exam was, for they have never seen it...

And once again, she was proven right when the doors to the clinic opened--

"Welcome students!" A chorus of nurses and doctors greeted them, smiling. Nurses were lined on the left, doctors on the right, in a very long and large room, seemingly going on forever...

"W-What is all this?" Haruhi asked, shocked.

"Just another physical exam." Hikaru answered, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"The usual." Kaoru replied in a bored tone. Both of the twins walked passed her stunned form, going on into the room.

"Idiots..." Kagome sighed, while reaching up and running her fingers through her hair in annoyance. Just like she thought-- Clueless and way too flashy. Do the rich purposely make things to the extreme just to entertain themselves? Her and Haruhi then stepped into the room as well--

"Excuse me, Hitachiin bothers, please follow me this way so we can have your height measured." A nurse called to them, while another bowed politely.

"Sure." They then followed her, while the second nurse also came with them. Haruhi just stared at them with a blank expression--

"Mr. Fujioka?" A nurse called to her, snapping her out of her daze. "I'm your nurse for the physical exams this afternoon." She told her.

"Okay." Haruhi still sounded unsure with the whole thing.

"Come this way." The woman then grabbed her wrist and started leading her down the hallway.

Kagome just shrugged, and followed them. It was a sure bet that if she let her guard down, even for a second, the others would mess things up, so she figured she would stick by her for now-- She paused in her walk, mid-step. What? She turned her head and looked at the image with a questioning glance.

"Mori? Honey? What are you guys--" Haruhi also paused and looked at them strangely. They were dressed in white lab coats, and large, thick, circular glasses covered their eyes, disguised as doctors. Yet when Haruhi tried to ask them, they just raised up their hands, placing their fingers in front of their lips in a 'shushing' motion.

"Tch." Kagome looked away from them, trying not to laugh. They looked so funny--! It was so obvious it was them.

"I got those two for back up just incase something happens." Kyoya told them, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.