21

Just another normal day here at the Host Club...

Today the host club was held outside, so everyone could enjoy the blooming of the Sakura Blossoms. They called it the "Ouran Host Club - Cherry Blossom Viewing Banquet" Tamaki, Kyoya, and both of the twins were dressed as waiters, caring trays and wine. While Mori, Honey, and Haruhi was dressed in Yukatas. Kagome was just standing away from them with her usual outfit, sending a cold glare at everyone who passed by--

Yes, today was just another normal day for the Host Club...

"My princess, which cup would you like your tea in?" The waiter, Tamaki, asked her. "The Foley? Worcester? Or the Susie's Gardenia?" He asked as they stood above a long table full of beautiful and expensive tea sets.

"They are so lovely." The woman complimented. "What type do you like, Tamaki?" She asked for his opinion.

"Which one?" He repeated the question, while reaching out and gently grabbing her hand. "Why none of these compare to you, my princess."

"Oh my..." She blushed.

"..." Kagome snorted.

It ceases to amaze her that even as waiters, they were still working as Hosts, and actually pulling it off! She then walked past the 'King' finding his light attitude to be too cheery, leaving a bad taste in her mouth--

She felt slightly better when she came upon the twins, as they were talking to their guests. They reminded her much of Shippo, and soon learned to cope with their pranks. Especially when they were directed onto a certain 'beautiful' blond host. A small smirk appeared on her face.

"You mean you've never been to Covent Garden?" Kaoru asked the two women, a small hint of surprise was in his voice.

"No." One of the women answered. "All of our antiques are from Portabello."

"I think you would like Covent Garden." Hikaru told her. "Most of our Victorian pieces are from there."

She wasn't sure what they where talking about-- Okay, she was completely lost with what their conversation was about-- but that didn't matter to her. She reached out and placed her hand onto Kaoru's head, giving him her usual rough greeting.

"Ah~!" The twin gave a small yelp of surprise at the sudden attack, and the hot tea he was holding tipped off it's plate and splashed onto his hand. He hissed, bring his hand to his chest, wincing.

"Kaoru--!" Hikaru called, and was about to reach for him, but she beat him to it...

She was by his side in and instant, holding his soft wrist and hand into hers. She placed his hand up to her lips and started to lick the wound carefully.

"K-Kagome...?" His eyes widened slightly and an honest blush spread across his nose.

"I hurt you..." She whispered. "Kaoru." She spoke his name softly, which only made his blush deepen.

While everyone was distracted by her tongue sliding across his skin, her hands glowed a faint pink, for just a few seconds, before fading. She then ceased her treatment and released his hand.

"Ah~!" The soft cheers of her fans squealed at a safe distance away.

"That's our rogue!" one of them spoke.

"So unpredictable!"

"You never know what he is going to do next!"

"Kaoru!" It was then that Hikaru came out of his shock and grabbed his brother's hand as well. "Are you alright?" He asked. Hikaru ran his fingers over his hand, but was surprised to see that the wound was gone--

"I-I'm fine." He told him. "Actually, it feels great." He sounded amazed and looked at his hand, flexing it. "Better then ever..." He turned his head towards her and smiled. "Thanks, Kagome."

"You shouldn't thank me." She told him. "I'm the reason you got hurt in the first place." Noticing all the stares being directed at her, she snorted and looked away. "I mean--"

"Aw Kagome, we didn't know that you cared!" The twins were on either side of her, rubbing their cheeks against hers affectionately, while cooing.

"I'm just in a good mood, that's all." She huffed, closing her eyes and trying to ignore them. Guessing that they are embarrassing her like this as their way of 'pay back.'

"Eee~~!" The squeal of the women echoed throughout the whole banquet.

"Its so touching!"

"Such bonding!"

"Its practically a miracle that Kagome hasn't killed them!!"

"I can't watch! Its too good to be true!" One of them looked away, a blush on her face.

"Don't! This is a once in a lifetime chance! You never know if it will happen again!!" Another girl tried to get her to turn back around to watch.

"You're absolutely right, mademoiselle." Kyoya appeared out of nowhere, like the sneaky salesman he is. "Just like these cherry blossoms, beauty is such an ephemeral entity. It will always look different for each moment of the day." He told them while grasping a small branch of a nearby tree. "And that's why..." He suddenly pulled out several booklets, each one having a different host's picture on the cover. "I have made a photo collection that captures all the beautiful scenes that go on every day." He gave his sales pitch with a smile.

"Oh~" All the females gave a small gasp of excitement.

"By the way, while there is a version for each of our members, if you buy them all, I will discount the whole set for you." He added, his smile never leaving. That immediately got their attention and all the females stood up and crowded around him. They were all shouting 'I'll take them!' while waving money in the air.

"Well, now we know how the club makes extra money." The twins spoke at the same time, while still continuing to press their cheeks against hers.

"Knock it off!" She growled, while pushing them away from her. They just flashed her a cheeky grin, while giving small snickers, laughing at her. "..." She huffed, but then smirked. Reaching up, she placed her hands on top of their heads. "Idiots."

She gave their hair the usual rough treatment, before patting their heads and walking off to find something else to do...