4

Kagome and Haruhi were walking quietly down the hallway. She didn't mind being in the girl's company, she was nice and had a soothing scent that tickled her nose. Glancing at the girl that was walking beside her, she smirked. If she dressed and fixed her hair, there was a sure bet that she would look rather cute--

It wasn't long before the calm silence between them was broken...

"Kagome?" She spoke in a small voice. She glanced at her out of the corner of her eyes, showing she was listening. "Why are you here?" She asked. "With me--?"

"I like you." She stated, causing the female to cast a light shade of pink on her cheeks.

"I- I umm..." She didn't know what to say.

"As for your other question on why I am still as school..." She started to speak again. "Classes might have ended, but I do not wish to go home just yet, after all, school is still open for the students who wish to attend to their clubs and such."

"Yes... I wanted to stay here and study but the rooms are all so noisy." She added, while shifted the book in her hand. "Umm..." She spoke again. "You enjoy your stay here?" She tried to start a light conversation.

"Not particularly." She answered. It's only been a few days of schooling here, and she was already bored and tired of this 'game'.

"Then why are you staying beyond class hours?" She asked. "You don't have a clue, do you?"

"No, I do not." She answered another question, not minding the girl's curious nature. "I told you that I'm here because I do not wish to go home..."

"You don't want to go home? What's wrong with your house?" She smirked at the small girl's concern for a person she barely knows...

"It's dark and void of life..." She answered, her tone of voice fell even deeper as she looked at the ground. "But here, even if you find an empty room, you can still hear the sounds of the people laughing and enjoying themselves from outside, or the rooms nearby."

"I see..." She only stared at her, unsure what to think. After all, she just randomly opened up to her when usually she is cold as ice to everyone else. She smirked and reached up, ruffling the female's already messy hair. The woman gave a small laugh, enjoying the rough treatment.

After several minutes of Haruhi and her walking through the school, we were starting to enjoy each other's company very much-- Though Haruhi was the only one talking while she just kept quiet the whole time...

"..." She paused and looked at the door that was beside them.

"Something wrong Kagome?" She asked.

"It seems quiet enough in this room..." She noticed it was very calm on the other side of the door.

"Music Room 3..." Haruhi mumbled to herself as she looked up at the sign hanging above the door. Without a second thought, Haruhi shrugged and opened the door. When she did, a small breeze blew into their face and they were assaulted with rose petals.

"Welcome!" An alluring chorus of males greeted them with a small welcome. She resisted a growl that treated to escape while reaching up and plucking off a petal that was stuck to her cheek.