Chapter 20

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"UGGH!!"

It was Nash...

N- hey I'm coming over!

J- okay? See ya?

He hung up and I jumped into the shower!

I got out and just put my glasses on with sweat pants and a one direction t-shirt.

I went down stairs. I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch

Nash finally showed up.

"Dude!" Nash screamed. "Hayes is broken! he won't eat or sleep. Or even shower!!"

"What's wrong!!" I screamed worried

"I don't know.! Will you come and see him!!"

"Yeah. !" I grabbed my jacket and put on some shoes and ran to Nash's car.

We finally got to the hotel. I ran to the room and knocked. Hayes answered. I hugged him.

"Jessica what are you doing?"

"Don't be sad please!"

"I'm not... I mean I am."

"What's wrong.?" I let go of him, shut the door and sat on the bed.

"Well, a girl was giving you hate. An when I tried to get her to stop she sent awful awful things to me about you."

"Hayes... why are you sad about that?"

"Because.... Because..... Because I'm in love with you and they were all about you being in love with Sam and chandler and Nash. But none of it said you love me.!"

"Hayes.."

"No. don't even say. 'Hayes I do love you' because I know you don't so can you just please leave.?"

"I.."

"Now."

I got up and left. I walked out of the building before I broke down.

"I just want to move back to Michigan!!" I cried to myself.

I kept walking until I got to Chandler's. I knocked. Mrs. Riggs answered.

"Oh Jessica what's wrong.?"

"Just fell and hit my head. Is chandler home?"

"Yes. He's in his room you are welcome to come in."

"Thank you."

I ran up to chandlers room.

"Jessica what's wrong?"

I didn't answer instead I.....

__________________________

CLIFF HANGER

Sorry I haven't updated in a while😔 I broke my phone. But I got a new one. Anyways here's an update I'll update again tomorrow hopefully. But anyways I'm going to start asking questions at the end of the updates.

Question: Who likes One Direction.?

Comment answers.

Bye lovelies 😍❤ ~Jessica