Chapter 6

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up first again. I grabbed some white skinny jeans, a crop top that said 'mini badass' it's a walking dead crop top. Anyways I jumped into the shower. It felt amazing. I did everything then go out. I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the shower so I should be fine. I straightened my hair and fish tail braided it at the top. It looked cute. I put my clothes and went to my room. Sam was still asleep when I got there. "Sammy. Wake up." I said shaking him lightly. He groaned. "Fine guess I won't kiss you today." With that I began to get up but then I was pulled down. Sam kissed me. Uh god his kisses. I was laying down on my bed and Sam was still kissing me. He looked up and smirked at me. I knew what he was thinking. "Maybe after my audition." Then I winked hat him. He kissed me again. Then went and took a shower. He wore khaki shorts with a t-shirt that said 'Im her's' I looked at him. He bought him and her shirts yesterday. I but my crop top that said 'I'm his' he smiled when I came out. I kissed his nose but of course I had to get on my tippy toes. I ran down stairs to my kitchen. I made some quick pancakes with chocolate chips. Sam came down and ate. I left the rest out for my mom and Haley. They love my cooking. Sam intertwined our fingers. I lead us to the couch. We watched Spongebob until my mom got up. She turned her gay ass news on. I grabbed Sam's hand and lead him up stairs to my room. We sat on my bed being bored as usual. I was laying up side down on my bed. "I'm so bored." I Sam looked at me. "I could fix that" then winked at me. I say up. "Are you sure you're ready I mean I'm 13 and your 14 an-" I was cut off by his lips. "I'm sure. The question are you?" I liked at him a bit my lip. "I've been ready!" he attacked my face again. I took his shirt off. Things got really heated. I got up really quick and locked my door. "I don't want anyone to come." He laughed. I ran to my bed and started to kiss him again. He took my shirt off an began to kiss down my body. It felt amazing. In like 5 minuets flat we had all of our clothes off. We were kissing again until I felt a sharp pain in my lower region. We were starting. He let me adjust to his size. He was actually really big for a 14-year-old. Anyways. He started slow at first. The pain quickly went away. He began to go faster. We were both moaning. Wow. I didn't think I would my virginity so young. Anyways. We both reached our climaxes. We started to kiss again. I loved his kisses. I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it.?"
"Your mother. You Better have used protection." I laughed. "We did mom don't worry." She walked away. Then I heard another knock. "Who is it?" I asked once again. "It's chandler." Oh shit. "Get dressed!" We got dressed really quickly. I opened the door. "Uh.. Why is your guys hair messy.?" I laughed. "We just had sex." His eyes got wide "ewww why!!?" Sam and I started cracking up.!! "We... We're.... Bored!!" I said in between laughs. "Ew gross." Then chandler walked over to Sam. "Scoreee!!" I just looked at them and rolled my eyes. I fixed my make up and hair. "Okay. Audition time!" My mom drove us to set. There was ton of girls. I was not going to make it. I didn't really care if I did or not. But this roll his Carl's girlfriend. I kinda really wanted it. I was last. I say around for like 2 hours. Then it was my turn. They told me I did amazing and that they would get back to me. We drove home. Chandler went home so it was just Sam and I. We were making out in my room. God we kiss a lot. Then I got a phone call from my agent. "Hello.?"
"Hello my beautiful. I got a call from the walking dead producer. He said you got the part. You will start filming next month ill bring your script by later." I thanked her and hung up. I made myself look really sad. "Aww what's wrong baby?" Sam asked. "The Walking Dead producer called my agent. I got the part." I looked at him an smiled!!! He hugged me. I was so happy!! I called chandler. "Hey CHan!! I got the part!!" He laughed. "I know." I remembered he helped pick. We got off the phone. Sam went home so it was just me haley and mom home. I went to talk to haley.
"Hey haley. I got the part and also me and Sam had sex." She looked at me with wide eyes. We talked for hours catching up. I slept in her room.