Chapter 16

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up at 10. I got up and picked out some nice blue washed skinny jeans, a pink tank top that said 'single b*tchez' I jumped in the shower and did everything. I got out and dried off. I put my robe on and blow dried my hair. I plugged in my curling wand. I did my make up. A nice smokey look with foundation and a nice pink lip stain. I curled my hair. I put a pink now in. I got dressed into my outfit.

I walked into the kitchen and ate an apple. There was a note.

'Jessica

The girls and I went out to eat. We didn't want to wake you. Happy birthday by the way. We love you lots.
~Becky, Jillian and Haley'

Great alone and single on my birthday. Becky left me 100 bucks. I grabbed the money. I put on my red vans and grabbed my skateboard.

"Starbucks here I come." I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and skated to Starbucks. I ordered my usual. I paid for my drink and went to a lonely table. I got a text from Chandler.

From: Chandler😘😍
To: Jessica😘😍💙

Filming today!! xx Chan

From: Jessica😘😍💙
To: Chandler😘😍

Okay. Be there soon xx

I was sad that I only got a happy birthday from my family. I grabbed my stuff and ran home. I grabbed the keys to my moms Chevy truck. Well mine now. I had my drivers licenses but never drove. I drove to set. I ran to my trailer.

"Hey Jess!" My make up artist Shane said.
"Hey Shane.." I replied with a hint of sadness in my voice.
"What's up sweetie.?" He replied a bit worried.
"Nothing... I just turned 15 today. And not a single happy birthday.." I replied.
"Happy birthday!!"
"Thanks. But can I get ready?" I laughed. He handed me a dirty dress with some dirty combat boots. I threw it on and went to get make up. Shaun did my make up and I was called to set. We started to film.

*filming*

"Payton what the hell was that.?!?" Carl screamed.
"What do you mean.?!?" Payton screamed back.
"Really..? You just almost killed me.?!?"
"Maybe I meant to!!" Payton started to run away towards the woods.
"Payton wait! I didn't-" Payton was already gone.
__________________________

"Carl what do you mean Payton is gone.?" Daryl asked calmly.
"She ran away after I yelled at her!" Carl replied with no emotion.
"You can't yell at her!!" Daryl screamed!
"I'm sorry she almost killed me." Daryl didn't reply he ran past Carl into the woods.
_________________________

*end of filming*

The director yelled cut and I ran to my trailer. I got out of my costume and into my normal clothes. I ran to my truck and went home. I took another shower and got into a nice navy blue dress. I drove to the air port to get Rheagan. I ran into the airport and there was my beautiful best friend.

"RHEGAN!!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face!!

"JESSICA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I ran and hugged her. I grabbed her bags and we ran to my truck. We got caught up.

We got to my house and there was another note.

' Hey Jessica get into formal wear! ~Becky' I ran up to my room and got into a nice strapless peach dress. I did a peach color on my eyes with mascara. I have Rheagan my yellow one strapped dress to wear. We curled our hair. I wore my nude heels and she wore my yellow pumps.

I heard a car honk. I ran out the door with Rheagan. It was Kelly.

"Hey get in the car birthday girl!!"

I ran into the car. Kelly and Rheagan met and were friends instantly. We stopped at a fancy club. We got out and I ran inside. It was dark. I could feel tears sting my grey eyes. 'No don't cry Jessica!' I said to myself. I was about to walk out when a light turned on and One Direction screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!" I was almost in tears! "Oh my gosh!!" I ran towards them and hugged them all!! I took a lot of time to hug Niall! "I love you Nialler!" I felt a tear hit my shoulder. Niall was crying. I kissed his cheek.
Then I looked into the crowd and all my friends and family were there. Including my walking dead family!! I started crying!! I ran and hugged Becky. Norman had the same girl that was at the hospital. I ran up to them!

"Who is this Norman.!?!"
"Uh.. My gir- friend my friend!"
She elbowed him.
"I'm his girlfriend. Jodie. Happy birthday Jessica." She hugged me I hugged back. She smelt like vanilla. I hugged all my friends. We were dancing to One Direction. Then Sam had the nerves to come talk to me.

"Hey.. Happy birthday." He smiled and scratched the back of his neck. I laughed at how nervous he was.
"Thanks..." I really wasn't ready to see him.
The boys decided to sing "Torn"
"Uh.. Would you like to uh dance?" I nodded. We danced. Then he started to lean in. I did too. I felt sparks when are lips touched. Then Mingus and Kelly ran up to us!

"Guysss!!" Mingus yelled.
"Yes!" I screamed back.
"Kelly is my girlfriend!!" I smiled and hugged them both.
__________________________

Ill update tomorrow again!!

~Jessica:)