Chapter 12

Sam's P.O.V

"The bad news is.... She doesn't remember anything."
I broke down in tears. This can't be happening. "There is more bad news." I looked at the doctor. "She is a month pregnant." I didn't even cry. I just stood there. I ran to Jessica's room. She looked at me as if I were a murderer. "Who are you!!?" She screamed at me.
"I'm Sam! Your boyfriend!! Hayes is your best friend!! You know all the MAGCON boys! Your pregnant with my kid!! I love you!! Please remember me!!" She just sat there confused. I started to cry!! This can't be happening!! I'm losing the best thing that ever happened to me!!

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up and a boy ran into my room. I asked him who he was. I really didn't know who he was!! He started to explain something like he knew my life. But I still didn't recognize him. Then I realized he told me I was pregnant. "I'm 13. I can't be pregnant." He looked up at me. Tears were rolling down his face. I looked at his eyes. They looked so familiar. "Sam..?" He go up and hugged me. "Sam!! I missed you!! I love you!!" I was crying and I knew he was too. But I still didn't understand the pregnant thing. "Sam.?" I said wiping away my tears. I'm pregnant.?" He nodded and looked at the floor. "How long.?" "One month" I just started crying!! "Everyone is going to think I'm a slut!!" Sam grabbed my hand!! "No. Because I will kick there asses. Because no one calls my baby a slut!!" Uhh!! The word baby!! I never want to hear it again!!! I just hugged Sam. This can't be happening!!! I hate my life!! I'm just going to lay here until the damn baby pops out of me!! I don't want to have to go through all this shit! "Samm when can I leave this hell hole..?" "Uhh. I can go ask!!" He ran out before I could say anything. He ran back in and was out of breath! "Wow babe. Out of breath..? Aren't you in track" "oh shut up. The doctor said you can leave today." I got really excited. Then I frowned. "Does my mom know.?" He looked at the ground and nodded. "She said she is disappointed. But she'll be here no matter what. " I smiled. I was being homeschooled soon so that is good plus I'm having a baby with my love. The only problem is going through the whole pregnancy thing!

"When can I go home?"
"Uhh one sec!"
Sam ran out of the room before I could manage to say anything. He ran back in a few minutes later. He was out of breath.
"Damn boy go to the gym once in a while!!" He flipped me off.
"Fuck off. Butt you can go home today after they run some tests."

I made a hurt expression after he said fuck off.

"Samuel. I'm telling Hayes you're being mean!!"
He literally had fear in his eyes. I started to crack up!! Then my eyes swelled up in tears. "Hayes..? Where's Hayes..?" Sam just looked at the ground. "He.. Uh... Left.." No no no!! He is supposed to be here when Im in the hospital no matter what.! "W-why?" I managed to stutter out. "He.. Ermm... Got a girlfriend!!" Okay I know I know!! I'm dating Sam. But I've known Hayes a while. And I've always had feelings for him. It always hurt when he talked about his girlfriend. But now he left me here in a hospital by myself without my best friend. For some twig bitch. "S-Sam. L-leave. P-p-please." He nodded and left. I broke down. Hayes couldn't wouldn't do this to me. Would he.??

*driving to Jessica's house*

I was in the car sitting by Sam. I didn't want to be here. I just want to be at home. I checked my phone. Nothing. Still. I would have thought Hayes would of texted me at the least. I could feel tears start to sting my eyes. We came up to my house. I grabbed all my stuff and ran inside. I didn't wan to see anyone. I got to my room and threw all my stuff on the ground and locked my door. Hayes is a jerk! I can't believe he is doing this to me. I shouldn't be upset. I mean I have Sam. I jumped on my bed a cried myself to sleep.

*next morning*

I felt like crap when I woke up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. After I finished at looked at myself in the mirror. No baby fat yet. I took a quick shower. I got into Hayes' shorts and Nash's shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun. I didn't even bother putting make up on. I went down to my kitchen and there was Starbucks and a note.

'Jillian, Jessica and haley,

Hey. I went on a business trip. Won't be back for a month. Jessica take the vitamins in my room. And there is 1000 dollars for each of you under my bed. Use it wisely.
-love Becky'

I grabbed my Starbucks and went to Becky's room. I grabbed my thousand. I went my room and put it in my special place.

I checked my phone. 3 texts.

Your sexy beast Sammy 😘😍💜) hey. Wanna hang out to day..?

Nashypoo😘😍💕) hey boo. I'm coming over. You have no say.

I decided to text Nash back.

Boo😘💕😍) okay. See you soon boo!! :*

Then my last text was from.......

__________________________

CLIFF HANGER!! Hah. Sorry I haven't updated. I've had a lot of home work. Anyways I have 3 people already. But be on a look out because I might surprise you with adding more peeps!! Thank for 900+ reads!! I love you all!! But I'll update tomorrow. Hopefully. Bye lovelies!!

~Jessica:)