Chapter 4: The photoshoot

We piled up into the van, me sitting next to Niall and the door, Harry, Zayn and Louis in the back and Liam next to Niall. While all the guys were bantering, Liam calling Danielle, while trying to calm down the boys, Niall looked at me and tapped my shoulder, "Sasha?" "Yeah?" "I don't ever want you to be or feel insecure ever again okay?" My insided churned, I was the most insecure person there could ever be. "Why?" I asked, he sighed and took my hand, "Well, if you want me to be completely honest, you are pretty fucking hot and beautiful!" He grinned at my blushing cheeks, "Erm thank you I guess Niall?" He raised an eyebrow, "You don't believe me do you?" I shook my head. He smirked, "You're seriously blind then!" I just shrugged and gave him a little hug, "Well thank you then, and if I must say, right back at you Horan!" I winked. He laughed and pecked my cheeks. That was seriously torture.

When we finally arrived in front of the complex, we walked into the bulding. A little red-head with a name tag spelling "IRENE" came walking up to us, "Hello boys," she chirped, "if you guys would like to follow me to get your make-up, hair done and clothes put on!" She turned around and started walking towards the stylists. Harry and Zayn stood there gawping at her derriere, I slapped their shoulders, "Perverts! Stop it!" They smirked as I went to follow Irene, Harry shot back, "Not as nice as yours though Sash!" I shot him a glare and huddled in front of Liam so they could stop looking.

The guys were getting their hair done when the models arrives, they were four. Holy shit I thought. They were all so beautiful and fit. Fuck this. I just sat there like a potatoe while they poured in the hair-styling bit of the studio. One rushed to Louis and kissed him passionately, Eleanor I guess. He drastically changed when he saw her, his whole face lit up and he looked at her with so much love. Fucking cute couple. I looked at all the boys, Zayn and Harry were already hitting on a few, Niall was asking for a milkshake and Liam was looking sadly at his phone, I walked up to him, "You okay Lili?" He fake-smiled, "Don't worry Sash." I hugged him and murmured "Well, if you want someone to talk to, just say okay?" He beamed at me and pulled me into a bear hug. I heard a giggle and turned around, some chick was flirting with Niall...That seriously hurt. My insides tchurned again. Liam looked at me and smiled reassuringly and whispered, "Remember what I said this morning Sash..." I nodded and gave a fake smile.

The photographer entered into the room. He was the stereotypical gay, dressed in a tight pink shirt that was opened and even tighter jeans. To top off that, he spoke in a shrill voice dripping with a french accent, "Okay boys! Looking so hot as always I see! My name is José. You're going to have each a model to pose with." He looked at the girls, "Eleanor, Serena, May and Lara, you go get dressed." Eleanor piped up, "Where's Lauren?" He rolled his eyes, "If she doesn't arrive in five, I will seriously kill her." He then walked away in the sassiest way possible. Everyone giggled.

Louis imitated him so well, I was bursting out laughing each time he looked my way, as he was posing with Eleanor in the fake garden. He was trying hard to not laugh, Eleanor grinned at me and winked, she looks so nice I thought. The other boys were getting changed, as I went to the coffee machine. The photographer came stomping in with the phone to his ear, screaming, "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THAT BITCH WILL NEVER HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AGAIN." He huffed and closed the phone. He pressed on the Expresso button on the machine, drumming his fingers on it as he waited. I stood there sipping my coffee, trying my best to seem invisible. That was until I choked on the scalding hot coffee. He looked at me, "Want some help chérie?" I smiled and hiccuped, shaking my head. He scanned me up and down, "What?" I asked, scared. "You're not very tall, nor a size zero, but you are very beautiful." I gulped, what the hell? "Thanks?" I murmured, "How about you being a model for this photo shoot?" He grinned. No fucking way I was posing. I choked on my coffee again, "I'll take that as a yes-IRENE, dress-makeup-hair with her." He pointed at me, "My name is Sasha." He nodded and left, screaming out orders.