Chapter 23: Baby bump

SUPER SUPER SORRY for the wait!! xxx

SASHA'S POV

I couldn't believe it. I had 3 chances out of a hundred for it to happen, and here it was. That pink little plus that had magically appeared on the white stick. I sat on the white toilets, clearly not comprehending what was happening. I didn't know whether to feel happy, excruciatingly overjoyed because it meant that I was pregnant or horrified because I was only 18.

Lola had went to bought the test at Boots, we didn't want to stir up a rumour of 1/5 of One Direction being a soon to be father. That would be a disaster. I hadn't told Niall yet. I didn't know how, nor when. He was NIALL HORAN, the Irish singer in the biggest boyband of the world, the celebrity, the boy that was on the top of the music industry, the boy that went on worldwide tours, the boy that has the biggest career ahead. Niall Horan couldn't be a father, yet. Not now, not at 19 years old.

I couldn't do this to him, I couldn't impose this whole thing on him, he has so much to do, he can't be a father and a boyband member, he can't let the boys down. And I couldn't do this to myself either, I couldn't get rid of this one chance to be a mother, if I had managed to be pregnant, it meant something. I have to keep the baby.

NIALL'S POV

I ran up the stairs that seperated me from her, leaving the bags to wait downstairs in the lobby. I didn't bloody care about anything except from her.

Two days.

Two days without hearing any news about her, without hearing her voice nor her words in a text. I had phoned Lola, but she was in Ireland and also remained without notice. Nothing. My guts were tightly knotted at the what could have happened to her, the gore, sinister scenarios playing through my head, driving me completely nuts as the other part of my mind tried to calm me, plausible reasons playing over and over again. She had probably lost her phone or broken it? Or maybe she had lost it somewhere?

And I would enter the appartment, find her crawled on the couch, a cup of tea nestled on her lap as she read one of her smart books, her hair tied in one of those messy buns of hers. I quickly shoved the key into the lock, twisting it and shoving the door open.

There was no light on. I could faintly smell her perfume but the cold air made me understand it had been days since someone was here last. My stomach lurched, my heart slowly being crushed in my chest as I turned the light on. I slowly walked to our bedroom, dark with the sheets neatly arranged across our bed, the doors of the wardrobe agape, showing the empty shelves where her clothes should have been. I gulped with difficulty, my throat was throbbing with tears as I saw a white enveloppe on her pillow. I reached for it, hands trembling as I opened it, taking the letter out, her loopy handwriting had been slightly smudged with tears.

Niall,

I can't even explain this. It hurts so much, I can barely breathe. I can barely breathe without you but this is what I have to do. There is no other way, I know you won't understand, but I'm doing this for you, I'm doing this for us. Don't come looking, please don't put yourself through that. Just forget everything. I love you, and always will. You're the man of my life Niall. I'm yours.

S.

It's as if the world had stopped. I could no longer breathe either, it felt like all energy had been sucked out of me as I slid to the floor, the letter falling out of my hands. I couldn't even cry, it was beyond that. The pain in my chest throbbed as I couldn't understand anything. This wasn't real, this couldn't be happening. Sasha had gone, had left me, not even giving a reason. She had disappeared.