Chapter 22: A Little Thing

NIALL'S POV

"Come on, smile for me! Please?" begged Lou, joining his hands together as a prayer. The other boys chuckled-except Sash and me.

It wasn't the time, she was leaving in fifteen minutes, and I had no reason to smile, really.

Sash stuck her tongue out at the elder, "You're supposed to be sad that I'm leaving Lou-not bloody eccstatic!" 

Louis rolled his eyes, "Of course I'm sad, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood babe." 

Zayn stroked his hair comfortingly, as Harry and Liam gave us encouraging smiles.

They knew how hard it was-especially we wouldn't be home for another excruciatingly long few weeks. I sighed and gave a small squeeze onto my girlfriend's hand as we sat in the departures hall, waiting for her flight to be called. Sash smiled back, but it didn't quite reach her eyes though. 

Yeah, we seemed stupid-I mean, it's only a few weeks right? But we still felt like utter shit. This weird feeling in the pit of my stomach would come back as she left back for London, just made me feel completely hopeless, she could get hurt or something bad could happen-I just don't want to relive the whole thing all over again.

2 weeks later.

SASHA'S POV

I flicked through the channels as Lola rested her feet on my lap, stuffing her face with popcorn, trying to find something to do as we waited for a good movie to come on. It had only been two weeks and needless to say, I was absolutely miserable. I quickly glanced at the shiny ring on my hand before pushing all the memories aside, concentrating back on the TV.

My phone buzzed, indicating a new message as I quickly fished for it. 

From: Nialler <3

Go to Channel Four!!! xxx

I sightly frowned and changed the channel, an overly-tanned interviewer greeting me with a million dollar smile as his booming voice was heard above a lot of screaming and screeching,

"...and I proudly present ONE DIRECTIONNN!" 

Lola groaned, "Do you like watching it just to rub it in my face Sash? Seriously!"

I chuckled, "Sorry babe, this is important!"

She rolled her eyes and plopped another popcorn into her mouth. The boys bounced upon stage, the beat accelerating as the crowd screamed louder. They were playing at some major gig tonight and I had spent 2 hours mentally preparing and calming Niall over the phone. I didn't know they were going to broadcast it though.

Niall's voice boomed through the speakers and over the squeals, "The first song was written by our lad Ed Sheeran and we took it for my girlfriend," his cheeks flushing as the boys laughed at him, winking at the cameras, "She's really special and everything-I love you Sasha!" The crowd roared louder, Louis butting in, "So do we Nialler!" earning a wave of giggles and laughs throughout the rows of seats. My cheeks now matched his, the 8th grade butterflies fluttering all over making Lola pretend to gag.

Niall quickly took place on a stool, picking up his guitar from the floor, strumming it correctly. Zayn put his microphone to his mouth, starting off, 

"Your hand fits in mine 

Like it's made just for me 

But bear this in mind 

It was meant to be 

And I'm joining up the dots 

With the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me."

The crowd went beserk upon hearing their newest song, their hands flailing up with lighters, swinging them from side to side, Liam continued on,

"I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes when you smile

 You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs 

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine" 

I felt the tears build up in my ears as I understood, this was a love song.

Together, "But I'll love them endlessly"

The song continued, more beautiful than ever, the lyrics melting me right on the spot, until Niall's solo,

"You'll never love yourself

Half as much as I love you 

You'll never treat yourself right, darlin' 

But I want you to, 

If I let you know, I'm here for you, 

Maybe you'll love yourself, 

Like I love you 

Oh "

This was the man of my life.

I was pretty much almot bawling by the end of the song, Lola handing me fitsfuls of tissues as they continued on with the concert. 

When they had finished, I immediately rung him, sniffling, with teary eyes all over again, 

"I love you Niall. That was-Holy shit."

"Well, that's romantic love!" he chuckled, I could almost hear his cheeks flushing as he pushed the boys out of his changing room with a few swear words here and there. "Do you believe me now?" he asked, eagerly.

I giggled, swatting Lola as she rolled her eyes at me from the other end of the sofa, "I don't know but you did convince the whole fandom you were in love with them!" 

Niall laughed, "You're such a dork!"

 1 week later.

I fished for my last and seventh cookie at the bottom of the empty bag, pouring the ice cold milk into my glass again. I looked at the table, completely covered in candy, chocolate bar wrappers and half-eaten chocolate tablets. I quickly stuffed the cookie in my mouth, munching quickly and downing it with a long gulp of milk.

I was still starving and it was only 9:50am.

"How can you eat that much?" Lola gasped in horror as she drank a glass of water from the sink, eyeing the junk all over the place.

I gave her the finger and sighed, rubbing my stomach appreciatively as I sat back against the couch. I was constantly hungry this past week, so I ravished any thing available in the cupboards-from pickles to chocolate. 

"Anyways, I'm leaving soon for Ireland and-" she drawled, as a wave of nausea washed through me, giving me the reflex to sit up and sprint to the toilets, throwing up everything I had just eaten back out, into the cubicle.

"You okay Sash?" Lola asked, panicking as I sat by the floor, my arms hugging the toilet.

I slowly nodded, wiping my mouth with a piece of toilet paper as she rubbed my back soothingly. This had never happened before, I had previously felt nauseous during the start of the week-but this was th first time I had thrown up. 

I thought for a second, an old habit coming back to me as I started counting again, 

23...24...25...26...27...28...I was way past 28 days. I was past a little over 3 weeks. This couldn't be happening as I started adding it all up, morning sickness, hungry, slight moodiness- This was impossible, unimaginable, it was just-

"You really okay? You seem like you're about to faint or something-"

Oh shit. 

I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE MY TITLE!

I thought reaaaaaaal hard for that!

Anyways, thank you for reading, there won't be much more to write, hopefully just 2-3 chapters left and then FINITO!  Please vomment and stuff! Love you guys xx