Chapter 14: Embarrassing

I pulled on a pair of pants, Niall's t-shirt, near the end of the bed, that was large enough to cover me decently and tiptoed out of the room. The boys were playing some kind of videogame on the television and Eleanor was probably still sleeping. 

"Goodmorning guys!" I half-whispered, closing the bedroom door behind me, and walking towards the small kitchinette of the enormous suite. "Goodmorning Sash!" they all said in unison, smirking. Which was pretty weird but I just shrugged it off. I looked through the cupboards and luckily found some pancake mix. Perfect.

"Mmmh Niall!" "Oh God don't stop! "Jesus Sasha!" "Harder!" they started moaning, groaning in high-pitched and deeper voices behind me. Oh please. Oh God. Oh no. Please say they didn't hear us last night. I froze and slowly faced them, probably beet red, whisk in hand, "Shut up guys!" I didn't dare look at them in the eye and quickly went back to the making of my pancakes. "Aww Sash! It's okay!" said Liam, obviously trying to soothe my embarrassment. Most definitely not working. 

I handed the first pancake to Zayn, continuing my cooking, without looking at them. It was horrible. "Thanks babe. You shouldn't be embarrassed, we're a family now, it's gonna happen many times to come." said Zayn, shovelling a forkful of food in his mouth. I stuck my tongue at them, "Then stop teasing!" I cooked another pancake, serving it on Louis' plate, "We just didn't know you could be such a screamer!" he said, waving his fork above his head. I blushed harder, if that was even possible, and continued frying the stuff. 

The others giggled, patiently waiting for their breakfast. "Or Niall could be such a pleaser!" Harry announced, before they all burst out laughing. I served another plate, "Yeah. Well, maybe you're just jealous Harry!" I said, pouring the batter into the sizzling pan. "I wouldn't bet on that...I can show you if you want?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. I flicked some flour into his face and continued cooking, ignoring their teasing.

Once we had finished breakfast, Liam announced they were having to go do a small meet&greet in a few hours and everybody had to get ready. Typical Daddy Direction. I put the bowls in the dish washer and crossed the lounge to go back to our room. "Going to take care of his morning wood?" Zayn smirked, winking. I stuck my tongue out at him and gave him the finger before carefully opening the door and getting in.

I cautiously crawled into the enormous bed and wrapped my arms around my boyfriend's bare body, taking in his Armani scent . His eyes slowly opened, still groggy from sleep. "Baby" he breathed, nuzzling my neck as I traced small patterns on his back. "Last night was..." he started, kissing my already bruised neck from his lovebites, "Incredible." I lightly giggled as he started trailing kisses down my collarbone, finding my weakspot immediately. His hands slowly made way to the hem of his/my t-shirt, tugging it down so he could kiss further down my chest. I fought back a moan, "No, no, no. Niall, we're not doing this. They heard us last night and you have a meet and greet!" I said, obviously contradicting my thoughts, slightly gasping for air. 

Niall smirked against my chest, "We both know you're not actually thinking that love, and why can't we just stay in bed all day and be in love!" he whined. I heaved a sigh, cupping his face and kissing him longingly. "We do. But you need to see your fans and anyways, and I need to buy your Christmas present." He groaned, rolling off me, "You don't, I'm the one supposed to be treating you like a princess!" I giggled as he pulled on a pair of boxers. "Oh my-did I do this to you?" I asked, standing on my knees on the bed, tracing a finger on the scratches he had all over his back. Niall turned back to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, smirking, "You did!" He kissed me passionately before walking out.

As he closed the door behind him, the boys cheered, wolf-whistled and started clapping. I rolled my eyes, they were applauding because we did it. Jesus Christ.