Chapter 8: Condom

_______________________________________NIALL'S POV

I woke up to Sasha still in my arms,, breathing lightly. I was so in love with her, I couldn't feel more complete when she was here, with me. How could I fall so hard in so little time? This was completely crazy. I think this was probably love at first sight, there wasn't any plausible reason for me to love her this way. I sighed and looked at her sleeping, we were leaving tomorrow for two whole months for a tour a bit around Europe and a recording in Paris with a french DJ, and I seriously couldn't see how I was going to be able to cope without her laugh, her smile, and now that I had tasted them; her lips. Tomorrow we would be leaving for Sweden. I frowned, I had to tell Management too, fuck.

At that moment, Sasha's hazel eyes fluttered open, she slowly stretched and stared back at me, "Oh hello there, I'm sorry but you really have to leave, cos' I kinda like this guy, who's the jealous type, so if you don't want him to beat you up..." I burst out laughing and wrapped my arms around her waist, "I guess I'll just take the risk then." I whispered into her ear. She giggled, I looked down at her smiling, she was so damn beautiful. "We're leaving tomorrow night for a tour thay lasts two months..." Her smile slowly faded and she pouted, "What? Why?" She snuggled into my chest, I chuckled. "Yeah...and I have to tell Management about us..." she shot back up, "So speaking about that..." my stomach tightened, all this was too good to be true, she probably thought that last night had meant nothing and she didn't mean a word she said, I frowned. "Oi stop frowning Horan, I was asking if you and me were...something?"

I hesitated, "Well, I thought that after last night we were something but if you don't want to, it's totally fine, I mean it's oka-" She shut me up by crashing her lips onto mine. I sat up a bit higher, against the bedpost, as her hands wrapped themselves around my neck, playing with my hair. She pulled away, out of breath. "Already?" I grinned, she rolled her eyes, "I don't have the breathing of a singer! Anyways, back to the serious talk." "Back to the serious talk." I echoed. She leaned in close, so were inches apart, "I'm all yours if you're all mine Horan." she whispered. I nodded and lightly brushed her lips, and pulled away, grinning. "Fricking stop torturing me, and kiss me." she faked-growled. I kissed her passionately, cupping her face. 

We pulled away a few minutes later, "So now that you are my boyfriend, you are legitimately allowed to have a back massage!" I cheered as I lay down on my stomach.

________________________________SASHA'S POV

After a few minutes, I heard Niall groan into the pillow, "Am I doing it wrong?" I asked. He shook his head quickly, "You just have no idea how hard you're making this..." I giggled, "Making what hard hmm?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He chuckled and turned around so I was now straddling his lower-stomach. He sat up on his elbows, "How hard you're making it to control myself from ripping that jumper off," He nodded towards his/my jumper, "And do very inapropriate things to you." I felt my cheeks starting to heat up, but I quickly composed myself, "You're going to have to wait for that, I'm a lady you see, and I shall hold on firmly to my dignity!" He sat up, so that I was on his lap.

"But I can be very convincing, you see..."  he whispered, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. "Oh yeah?" I mumbled back, unassured. He kissed me lightly on the lips, and slowly trailed down my neck. His lips brushed my collarbone, a moan escaped my lips. Damn you sensible spot. I felt him grin against my skin, "Niall...stop..." It made him hold me tighter and kiss me further down. His hands slowly made their way up under the jumper. My breathing started to acclerate, I moaned again. Shivers went up and down my spine, I pulled on the hem of his shirt, I wanted it off. He got the message and pulled it off. He pulled me into his chest and unzipped the hoodie, pulling it off. He started kissing me further down, nearer to my chest. I clawed onto his back. His hands were roaming under my tank top, as he kissed my collarbone.

Suddenly the door slammed open, "GOODMORNING CHILDREN! HOW ARE Y- Holy shit I'm so sorry!" Niall pulled his hands out from my top and I pulled away from him. We were both crimson, "I-I-Niall was actually...erm...-" "Save it Sash! THANK GOD, it finally happened! BOYS! THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW!" he yelled towards the opened door. I slightly smiled, but it was still the most embarrassing moment of my life. 

He grinned at us, wiggling his eyebrows until his face went pale, "Oh-oh my god Sash, what happened to your face?" I chuckled, "That's very falttering Lou. I got into a small fight." Niall squeezed my hand, I then explained what happened. Louis grinned again, "Hm a catfight...But seriously, you okay?" I nodded, "Because we can ring Management, to get a lawyer or something?" I shook my head this time, "That's so sweet of you Lou!" I went to hug him, he kissed my forehead, "You're one of us now!" I giggled and hopped back to Niall. 

"Well...I'll leave you to..." He put his index into the circle he had made with his fingers on his other hand while wiggling his eyebrows. We burst out laughing, and I threw a pillow at his face, as he slammed the door shut. As I went to brush my teeth, I heard the door creak open and someone whisper something, I then heard Niall, "Erm I don't think-" I peaked my head through the doorway, just in time to see something thrown into Niall's lap. He quickly looked back at me and shoved it behind his back.

"Niall? What was that?" I called out before spitting out the toothpaste. "What? What are you talking about?" He said, fast. I went back to the bed, sitting on it's edge, "You're probably the worst liar I've ever seen." Niall coughed and looked around innocently. I crawled to him, he quirked an eyebrow at me. I straddled his thighs and flipped my hair back, "Please tell me?" Niall shook his head. I bit my lip, and looked at him, leaning in closer. His eyes widened a bit, I brushed my lips against his, leaving little tingles. I could feel his heartbeat quicken as my hand lay on his chest. "What did he throw Niall?" I whispered against his lips. His eyes darted between my eyes, chest, and lips. I trailed a finger from the start of chest, slowly going down, until I reached his crotch. He gulped and then groaned, "OKAY OKAY! Louis threw a-" I grinned, I was such a good manipulator. "Threw a?" I echoed. He sighed, looking down at his lap, blushing, "Threw a condom." I wrapped my arms around him, "Aww baby! It's not embarrassing!" He bit his lip. I'd gone too far maybe? "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you?" His head shot back up, grinning. 

"I'm bringing you shopping!" he announced proudly. "What? No Niall, I can't afford anything at the moment and-" He shut me up by kissing me, leaving me breathless. Every time we kissed, I got the same feeling, making me weak at the kness and whoozy. As if I were high. "Who said you'd be paying?" he smirked. I crossed my hands over my chest, "I don't want you to pay, you're my boyfriend!" Niall shrugged, "We're going shopping Sash, so go get ready!" I sighed and pecked his lips, and went to wash my face. As I leaned down towards the sink, Niall called out, "I knew green lace would suit you well!" I whipped around, "Did you just check out my ass Horan?" He put his hands up, surrending, "I'm allowed! You're my girlfriend!" I loved it when he said 'girlfriend', "Hmm, true, but don't get used to it, you won't be seeing it until two months!" I said, going back to snuggle up with him, he wrapped his arms around me, "I'll wait if you want to." he whispered before pecking my lips. I nodded and kissed him back. I grabbed the condom, and held it up, "But you can still keep it!" I winked and threw it back at him, he chuckled, "You're such a tease baby."