Chapter 11: Flash

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT, to admire that sexy beast of Irish mofo on your right. AFJYSVGHKS Too many feels. 

José had booked me for the next week, with 6 photoshoots and more to come. I felt tired just thinking about it! "LOLA! It's your turn to make some dinner ok?!" I screamed from my room. I heard her mutter a few profanities and the sound of pots and pans, seems like she'll be doing it then! I logged on Skype, plugged my earphones on and a minute later I got an incoming call from him.

"Niall!" I breathed, he looked as sexy as ever, with his crazy hair and a lop-sided grin on his face. "Hey baby! How are you?" I pulled onto my short shorts, I had forgotten I was practically half-naked, as if he had read my mind, Niall smirked, "Um, Sash? Why don't you...like, get up or something? I think I heard a knock at your door..." I burst out laughing, "Nice try babe. Nice try!" He pouted and crossed his arms. Before he could say something else, the other boys burst into his room, yelling. "HEY SASH! HOW ARE YA? HOW'S IT GOIN?"

Eventually, after an hour's conversation, Niall and I pushed out everyone so we could finally be alone. Once every boy was out, I told him about the job offered by José, and the money I would spend to go see him on Tour. A huge grin lit p his face, "Really? Fuck that's so cool! When?" I giggled at his excitement, "I don't know! When I have enough I suppose!" Niall sighed, "You know I have money for that right? I could have you by tomorrow morning in my arms." I sighed at the amazing prospect, but said, "I know, I would love that, but I need a job Niall." He nodded but I knew there was more too it. "Niall..." I asked him quietly. Niall sighed, "I know, I just miss you..." he whispered, fiddling with his tank top. 

"Me too. And I love you, but I promise, as soon as I get the money, I'll be with you. Wherever you are, okay?" Niall nodded, a smile playing at his lips, "A deal it is then. I love you too. Very much."

____________________________________________NIALL'S POV

I wanter her with me. Now. And I couldn't wait much longer, she was like an itch, always on your mind and unforgettable. "A deal it is then. I love you too. Very much."  I said to her. She was stunning tonight and those short shorts and tank top did make me want to throw the computer in exasperation and take the next flight to London to rip them off myself. But she wanted to wait, so I would. "What are you thinking about?" Sasha asked, cocking her head to the side. I grinned and raised my eyebrows, "What you are wearing tonight," I saw the light blush starting at her cheeks, as I continued, "And especially what you would be wearing underneath!" She had pink cheeks now and she bit her lip. Which probably made my pants tighter. I groaned in exasperation and tugged a bit on my hair, so I could regain control on my emotions.

She giggled, guessing what was happening down there, "I'll leave you to bed now, baby. You've got the recording thing tomorrow." I nodded, I don't think I would actually be able to sleep with her on my mind. "I love you and miss you, please be careful okay?" I said, making her shake her head at my over-protectiveness. "Yes, I will. Love you and miss you more Horan!" she said, before kissing the camera. I smiled at her, "Doubtful! We hang-up in 5 okay?" Sasha nodded, "1...2...3..." "Oh and Niall?" "Yes?" And she lifted her top up in a flash, exposing her black lace bra, making my jaw subconsciously drop open and eyes widen, and giggled as she pulled it back down, "Sweet dreams baby!" All I could manage was a faint "Holy shit" before she ended the call. I stared at the computer screen for 10 seconds, replaying the image in my head as my blush went into a deeper shade of red. Holy shit it is. 

_______________________________________SASHA'S POV

I don't know why I did that. Well, I did, because he is my boyfriend, and being a hormonal nineteen year-old and not being able to have something else than making-out because the girlfriend he loves isn't ready, must be pretty difficult. So, I don"t know how I did that. That was so unlikely of me that Lola would be proud. And that was scary. Anyways I just flashed my boyfriend for the first time. And I was still blushing madly. I recieved a new text:

From: Niall <3

I'll have very very very (very) pleasant dreams tonight! Love you baby xxx

PS: Be carfeful!!

PPS: Is that the bra I chose for you?

I rolled my eyes at his cute protectiveness and dove into his hoodie I used as a pillow, his smell was almost gone. I groaned and went to eat the food Lola had made for me.

________________________________________NEXT MORNING

The alarm clock buzzed. Fuck this crap. My eyes slowly peeled open to the dazzling sunlight, I hated hated hated waking up (without Niall). I rolled out of bed, and went to get ready, the release of the boy's photoshoot was today, and José had said it would be a massive start for my career. I decided to dress as simply as possible, 

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=fr&id=55736051 )

Since I was already fifteen minutes late, I grabbed a banana and sprinted towards the Tube to get to the studio.

I arrived, panting, hungry and sweaty, José looked at me with a disgust look and ushered me into one of the showers in the changing rooms. Once I was done, I was dragged through the different stages, hair-make-up-dressing, and put in front of the camera. The photoshoot theme was 'Luxuriously Soft', so I had to look glamourous, gorgeous and everything I wasn't. Talk about awkward. 

 ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=fr&id=55740495 )

"OH MY GAD! You're doing GREAT!" José shrieked excitedly, waving his hands in the air, I smiled sweetly back, trying to contain myself from laughing. Then came in another model, she seemed very familiar and I think by the way she was looking at me, it was the same for her. I went to see her, she was stunning, brown glossy curls and hazel eyes, "Hey! You seem really familiar...is that weird?" I said, cautiously. Maybe she was one of Lara's friends? She laughed lightely, "You too! Aren't you Niall's girlfriend?!"

Realisation hit me, she was Eleanor, Lou's girl, "Ooooh! You're Eleanor! I'm so sorry! I'm Sasha!" I held out my hand to shake hers, but she hugged me, "No prob babe! You're a model?" I explained the whole thing to her, she was really sweet. "That's amazing! You should come see them with me, for Christmas! It's a surprise!" I giddily hopped up and down, "That's so sweet of you! Thank you!" I hugged her tightly, both giggling. We talked for an hour and took the lunch break together, she was amazing, and I knew why Louis loved her so much.

Once the shoot was over, she gave me her twitter and number, "Call me so we can book the tickets! I can tell we're going to be great friends love!" I nodded and hugged her, "I can tell too!" Christmas was in a week and I just couldn't wait.

I went back home, completely exhausted, and checked the mailbox, there was a small blue envelope, with swirly writing on it. I flipped it over to see the sender. It was Niall. I grinned widely and ran up to the flat, tearing it open, the letter was two pages long, covered in black, blues and red handwriting, a few hearts and a small doodle of a Nandos bag.