Chapter 10: Interview

I sighed as I entered our flat. I wouldn't be seeing him for two whole months. That was way too much. Especially that I was starting to get comfortable with him, especially since he had told me he loved me. It was going so fast, it was unbelievable. I mean, heck, if we continued going this fast I'll be pregnant in two weeks! Maybe the tour is like a small brake, we'll get to know each other better I guess. 

He's probably had tons of girlfriends and knows how to deal with this, but I don't. I'm a newbie! I opened the laptop and went to fetch the Ben&Jerry's ice-cream tub. I needed enough comfort food to look up his ex-girlfriends. A few hours later I knew practically everything about Niall's love-life, mostly empty of serious relationships. I also knew he preferred brunettes with nice legs. Fuck. Should I dye my hair? Stop it, you're being stupid said a tiny voice inside my head. I groaned and fetched the Oreos. I really needed love here. I then scouted Twitter, I had over ten thousand new followers and about the same amount of hate and praise. Gosh.

Lola came back near two in the morning, sober and happy, while I was stuffing my face with anything edible in this apartment, drinking tequila shots, and watching cheesy soaps, crying whenever there was drama. "Oh my god Sasha. You're not like this because of him aren't you?" I shovelled another scoop of ice-cream into my mouth and nodded vigorously. She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch, snatching the tub away from me. "What's wrong?" she asked. I swallowed the ice-cream and started crying. The thing is, when I'm drunk I become emotional, a complete wreck and therefor a royal pain. 

Lola patted my back soothingly, demanding me to continue, "Niall prefers brunettes!" I wailed ridiculously. She looked at me as if I had 5 heads, "Seriously? Holy shit, you really love him do you?" I nodded, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. She took, with a disgusted look on her face, my hand and dragged me to bed, "You're drunk, stupid, and recklessly in love. We'll talk about it tomorrow." I snuggled under the covers and pulled out my phone to call Niall as she closed the door. Lola barged in just as I was pressing the green button, "AND I'm taking your phone, before you drunk  diall him. You certainly don't want to scare him off. Not yet." She snatched the phone from my hands, "I NEED TO SEND HIM A GOODNIGHT TEXT!" I screamed at her. 

Lola rolled her eyes and gave me the phone, I quickly typed in the text, unaware of my crazy and stupid ways:

To: Niall <3

Im gunna dye me hair brown so I cud b prety luv u xxxxxxxxx

I gave Lola back the phone and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the pounding on my head. I didn't drink often due to its disastrous consequences. I just lay in bed thinking of what I had done last night when I realised what I had sent to Niall. What the fuck? This was way too embarrassing for these early hours. I groaned and got out of bed, wincing at the piercing head-ache.I entered the kitchen to see Lola making breakfast, "Niall's been calling all morning." she said while serving a bowl of cereal on the counter. "Thanks babe." I grabbed my phone, 16 missed calls. Oops. 

I called him back, trying to find a decent reason I had sent him that message.

____________________________________________NIALL'S POV

My screen was flashing with Sasha's name on it. THANK GOD! I snatched it from my lap and quickly pressed the green button. "Baby?" I asked. "Niall!" she squeaked. Her voice made me smile retardedly. "I'm so so sorry for last night, I had eaten ice-cream, I was missing you, I had googled you and I was drunk and-" she started rambling, I chuckled, "Sash. It's okay I promise, I was just worried. What's the thing about dying your hair brown eh?" I could hear the embarrassment through the phone as she coughed, "Um. There was this thing on Wattpad that said you preferrend brunettes..." she trailed off sheepishly. I burst out laughing, "Seriously?" She sighed at the other end. "Baby, you're the stunniest girl I've ever met. Heck I don't even though if that's proper english! And I love your blonde hair!" I continued. She didn't realise how damn beautiful she was. "I just missed you. I was a complete wreck last night, I'm sorry if I worried you." she said quietly.

I lightly chuckled, "It's okay," Liam motioned me to go sit, the interview would be starting soon, "Babe, I have to go, the interview is going to start. It's live on channel 5 if you want to look. I love you. And miss you." I didn't want to hang up. Fucking interview. "You better watch it, I'll be looking at you!" she giggled, "I love you and miss you more baby!" she added a few kissing sounds and hung up. 

I think I stared at the phone grinning for a while before Zayn shook my shoulder, "Nialler, stop dreaming about her! We're on in 10 seconds!" I nodded and followed him onto the set.

_________________________________________________SASHA'S POV

I ran to the couch and jumped onto it, grabbing my cereal on the way. I turned the TV on, and found channel 5. The foreign interviewer had just started presenting everyone. And there they sat, all five of them behind a table. Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam. They were all gorgeous. Well, especially Niall. He was dressed in a way that made me want to scream, cry and fangirl. At the same time. WHY was he so far? I whined to myself. I texted him, just in case he would look, flirtily:

To: Niall <3

Looking rather sexual on TV babe! Gonna make me scream! ;) xx

The boys were talking about their tour, the fans, when I saw Niall throw a sneaky glance under the table, looking at his phone probably, before bursting out laughing. Everyone shot him a quizzical look, except Liam that glared at him. He stammered, trying to hold back his giggles, "Um, s-s-sorry!" They went back to the release of their new single in September, as Niall winked at the cameras. I giggled and continued watching like some obsessed directioner.

Then came the girl topic. "Who's dating then?" I became scared for a second, what if he denied 'us'? But I didn't have much time to think about it before Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall put their hands up. I grinned at Niall, that was smiling broadly. "What? Niall? You're taken?" the interviewer gasped, faking surprise. Everyone knew that since two days ago. Niall slightly blushed, he was just too adorable. "Yeah..." The woman leaned in towards them, as if it were a private conversation, retarded chick, "Tell us about her then!" Niall scratched the back of his head as his smile widened, "She's absolutely wonderful. Really. Beautiful, smart, kind, funny-she's just amazing." The boys around him nodded in agreement. Lola yelled from her bedroom, "I CAN HEAR YOU BLUSHING FROM HERE MORON!" I rolled my eyes and insulted her back. "Ooh lovely! What's the girl's name then?" The old botoxed interviewer asked, her voice oozing with jealousy, "Sasha." The boys all nodded approvingly, patting his back. 

I grinned, that boy was mine. My boyfriend. Tough luck for that interviewer bitch. A few questions later and it was finished. I immediately got a call from Niall. "Godammit Sash! You almost killed me there!" I giggled, "I'm sorry. Was just overwhelmed by the amout of sex appeal my boyfriend actually has, you know..." Niall burst out laughing, making me laugh with him contagiously. "Fuck I miss you too much." he said quietly, I sighed, I really wanted to be with him, "Me too. That was the cutest thing you said out there. I love you." I heard him smile through the phone, and I was sure he was blushing, "What can I say? All true! I love you too baby...By the way, I already started writing!" he announced proudly. I chuckled, "Already? Wow babe!"

We talked for three hours before he had to go. I sighed as I clamped the phone shut. I loved him already too much. I dumped the bowl in the sink and went to get ready. We needed money, and José the photographer said I could have a career, so this was a brilliant opportunity.