Chapter 6: Catfight

The movie was absolutely amazing. I think the whole audience started crying when Rue died. At that moment, I tore my eyes off the screen and looked at Niall, he smiled and squeezed my hand. He continued drawing shapes on my palm during the rest of the movie. I hated this, just being friends, I wanted so much more. I wanted him to hold me in his arms and make me forget the past. I wanted him so bad, it hurt. I loved him and that sucked. Because he was Niall freaking Horan and could have any girl in the palm of his hand, while I am just his neighbour, he just met, that he finds friendly. 

When the movie ended, the whole audience gave a round of applause, the actors all stood up, curtsied jokingly and started making a few speeches and mentions of inside jokes during the filming. It was Jennifer Lawrence's turn, as she was commenting on how her dress was revealing, I scanned the co-actors, until my heart literally stopped beating. Josh Hutcherson had winked at me. At ME. Now, even though I loved Niall, no doubt about that fact, but seeing your charms have a certain affect on a hot, sexual and devastatingly handseome heart-throb, you are bound to feel flustered. I could have winked back, or shot my award-winning smile, however I automatically blushed a nice crimson and looked down at my feet. Very flirtatious. 

After the speeches finished, we were all brought into a massive ballroom, decorated with the scenery of the Hunger Games' Arena's woods, with a massive dancefloor and bar. "Alright guys, please don't get into trouble okay? Paul isn't here, so it doesn't mean everything should go out of control okay? Don't get too wasted, please." Liam shot us all a warning glance. Louis and Harry rushed to the bar as we went to a small lounge on the sides. They came back with dozens of shots and beers. We played beer pong and other drinking games with a scrunched up napkin.

"ONE TWO THREE GO!" We all downed the sixth shot, all scrunching our faces as the alcohol burned our throats, "I'll go get the beers boys!" I hopped out of the booth and shaked my body to the bar, this was going to be a great night I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------NIALL'S POV

I stared at her body as she shaked her hips while walking to the bar, "NIALLER!" I shook my head and looked back at Louis screaming my name, "God, stop staring, I was asking WHEN you were going to seduce her? eh?" I shook my head again, I was drunk. "Would love to. But she's just different, when she's with me, I..." "You get hard?" Louis frowned, I laughed, "No Lou, I'm just weak? I don't know, I just love her I guess, I can only hope she feels the same." He burst out laughing, "Fucking Leprechaun, you're in LOVE!" "No shit Sherlock" added Zayn. I rolled my eyes and searched for Sasha, but I couldn't see her anymore, what the hell?

-----------------------------------------------------------SASHA'S POV

"Six beers please!" I shouted to the barmaid, leaning over the counter. She nodded and started pouring the glasses. I was starting to get dizzy so I held firmly onto the bar, to not topple off my new shoes. "Can I buy you a drink?" someone asked. I whipped around to see Josh fucking Hutcherson standing there. I giggled, "You know beverages are free here right?" he chuckled, "Yeah kinda, I was just trying a traditional pick-up line! Don't take this badly, I saw you earlier on, but...who are you?" I chuckled and patted his shoulder, "It's okay, I'm a nobody, I'm with the guys over there!" I pointed in the direction of the boys still playing a game in the lounge. He laughed, "Okay, so what's your name then?"

Seeing where this would be going, I decided to make a plan. If Niall didn't react to me flirting with Josh, he didn't feel a thing for me and I had to stop seeing him. If Niall got jealous, I did have a chance. I dragged Josh onto the dancefloor and wrapped my arms around him, he wa drunk too, his breath smelt of rhum. I whispered into his ear, "What you'll be screaming tonight!" He chuckled and held my waist. "Come on! I need to know for later on!"  I grinned and shouted over the music, "It's Sasha!" After a few songs, I started grinding against him, "Can we go somewhere more quiet?" he slurred into my ear. It would go too far, I shook my head and lightly pecked his cheek, I wanted to go see Niall now. As I turned to leave, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I was surprised but finally kissed him back. He was definitely a good kisser but it was nothing compared to Niall. No fireworks or butterflies. Just kissing.