Chapter 19: Visting home

Dedicated to my bestie Krissy (HAHA IT RHYMES!) xxx <3

SASHA'S POV

It has been a month that I've come back from the hospital and I was now living with all five of the boys, as Niall refused being away from me more than ten minutes, and had them all as my slaves, as they categorically refused me moving in any kind of way. It does sound like any sane-minded person's best fantasy, but trust me, it isn't as wonderful as it sounds.

"I CAN get myself a glass of water Payne!" I groaned as he pushed me back onto the sofa, tutting as I tried to get up all over again. 

"Stop making a fuss Sash, you need to recover love." Harry absently muttered from behind his Mac computer, on the other side of the couch.

I rolled my eyes at the curly-haired boy and thanked Liam as he handed me the drink.

"The less you move the faster you'll recover, trust me." he said, patting affectionately my head as I groaned in despair. I absolutely hated not being able to do anything myself. I think they had long forgotten that my legs were unharmed. 

I was recovering from the cuts, bruises and broken ribs, and slowly grieving the fact that I wouldn't be able to bear children. The boys were all a great help, they had become my closest friends and brothers. They all gave me something I needed to make me smile all over again. Especially Niall, he hadn't failed to be there with me-maybe very slightly overreacting sometimes. He had often found me staring at myself in the mirror in our room, in my underwear. I would cry and look at all the scars and remember everything, but he would quickly take me in his arms and kiss me until I forgot it all over again. 

Even with the three inch scar on my cheek, plus all the other ones on my body, especially on my stomach, Niall made me feel beautiful. And I couldn't help but feel petrified that one day he would leave me, later on, because I wasn't able to give him what he wanted the most: children.

Zayn entered the room, obviously awake from his nap, and plopped himself beside me, circling an arm around my shoulders. I rested my head onto his chest, pulling the covers on both of us.

"Zayyyyyn, they're making me feel like a disabled monkey again!" I whined to him, making him laugh.

"Guys, I repeat again, Sash can walk, and her legs are all good!" He patronized the two others once again, running a hand through his quiff.

Louis perked up from the kitchen table, "But it's just so entertaining to mess around with goldilocks!" 

I gave him the finger from the couch for his stupid nickname for me, making him snicker and mouthe a 'fuck you too' back.

NIALL'S POV

I am nervous. Scratch that, I'm a fucking bunch of wrecked nerves. Today was the day I announced two things to Sasha: 

One, we would be going to Mullingar tonight, as a surprise, to meetsh  my family.

Secondly, I had found a flat for the two of us near-by, in the centre of London.

I had packed both our bags for the occasion, as the lads were taking care of her in the lounge.

Sasha was recovering physically, but it would take a while longer for her to heal completely, as in mentally. The trial for her father was being set up, and Management's lawyer said we would probably manage to put him in jail for life, due to the repetitive harm he caused her. She didn't want to talk about it, and I could only guess, by looking at her scars, at what he had inflicted her. The nightmares had gotten worst but thankfully I would always wake up in time to soothe her and calm her down before she broke down crying like the first time we slept in the same bed.