Chapter 10 - Nobody know's

Nobody know's

Niall had grabbed two blondes from the main dance floor and they were currently all over him, Louis snorted and shook his head. He dropped Harry’s hand, they couldn’t risk one of the blonde bimbo’s opening her mouth to the media. Harry sighed, he rubbed his hands together staring at his fingers, now empty from Louis grip. 

Louis met Harry’s emerald eyes with a smirk, “What’s the bet–“

“Niall is trying to drown out both his feelings and his conscience with blondes?” Harry smiled, “I’d say we hit the nail on the head.”

Louis walked over to the bar, Liam was sitting on a bar stool back in his clothes and glitter sprinkled all around him. His head was on his arms as he leant on the bar, Louis bent down to peer through the gap of Liam’s folded arm and the bar counter. Liam’s mouth was wide open and he was snoring, Louis laughed. 

“Oi, Niall!” He called. 

Niall looked up, only for a second as his hands and mouth were currently occupied. “Yeah?” Niall shouted over the music. 

“I owe you a thousand dollars, you were right…” He pointed down to Liam, “He caved first!”

Niall laughed and his white teeth were glowing under the UV lights, Zayn was on the couch deep in thought as a slender girl with very fake breasts and thick black hair draped her legs over his. They shared a joint as he moved his head to the music, Zayn smirked at Louis as the girl began kissing his neck. 

Harry ordered Liam a water and himself a vodka lime with soda. Louis took a beer and sauntered over to Porter. He was leaning against the balcony and looking out at the street below, the music blasted and deafened them all but Porter wasn’t moving to the beat like the rest. He was still, he was solemn. 

Louis handed Porter the beer and lit a cigarette, “You okay?”

Porter didn’t look up straight away, his hands gripped the glass as he looked down at the stumbling women in their sky high heels, trying to get into Pricilla’s even though they were blind drunk. 

Louis looked down, the cold breeze washed over him as it lifted from the street below and he laughed as one girl stumbled and fell head first into a trashcan. Porter chuckled as her tanned legs swung around frantically, from where the boys stood they could guarantee she had no panties on. 

Louis pulled a face, “Ugh.”

Porter laughed, “Probably one of the only guys I know who wouldn’t fawn over a flash from a beautiful girl.”

“There’s a reason I’m gay,” Louis said with a smile as he swigged casually from his beer. 

“Oh?” 

“I hate,” He pulled a face, “Ugh. I mean, Ava was different but Vagina’s…”

Porter burst out laughing.

“No,” Louis smiled and swatted at Porter’s arm, “I’m serious I hate them.”

“So what did you do about Ava?”

“She was beautiful, I made the exception for her.” Louis looked over at Harry who was trying to wake Liam up, he smiled. “I have been with women before but…”

Porter followed his line of sight, “She’s no Harry.”

“Exactly,” Louis smiled. 

“Just for the record,” Porter blew out a plume of smoke as he turned and leant an elbow on the glass railing. Lights from the club lit up half of Louis’ face as he tapped his feet to the heavy beat, Porter lost his train of thought and then began again. “For the record, Louis.”