Chapter 2 - Say my name

‘Crown On The Ground’ - Sleigh Bells

‘Spectrum’ - Calvin Harris (Remix)

'Dancing To The Same Song' - Jaxxon Remix

All songs can be found on the new playlist on 8tracks here: http://8tracks.com/j-sweetheart/messy-nights-modest-fights-playlist (I have included it in a link on the sidebar)

Say my name

Niall walked into Borjois and the place was already crowded, the had a V.I.P section cordoned off near the dance floor to avoid any ‘over eager’ fans. Not that there were many fans that would go out of bounds in a place as well secure, not to mention expensive as Borjois. The room was illuminated in hues of yellow and orange, the music was pounding so loudly he could feel the bass moving within his ribcage. He smiled at the DJ and gave a few curt waves before heading to their section.

Niall was wearing ripped jeans, a grey shirt and a red bow tie, they all agreed to dress up for the night to make it special for the boys. Niall ordered two jager shots and a vodka raspberry before sitting down on the long leather couches. The lights flashed as the crowd begin to congregate on the dance floor. He kicked his leg onto his knee and leant back nodding his head to the music. Niall received his shots and placed them on the frosted, glass table.  

He ran a hand through his hair as he looked at his watch, he frowned. Why the hell was everyone so late? Niall thought he was late after he got, ‘distracted’ by Quinn in the shower… twice. But, here he was fourty minutes late and the only one there. Then he saw Porter walking through the crowd in a white shirt with a leather jacket and Niall waved. 

“Porter!” He smiled as he hugged his manager and sat down. “Shot? I ordered two,” he beamed wickedly. Niall was excited for the party, it was the first night all the boys were together and nothing was wrong. No drama, that he knew of, no crisis’ and no deaths. He felt like he was walking on air, the weight of the world wasn’t on his shoulders. 

Niall handed the shot to Porter who smiled and they clinked glasses before downing the thick, black liquid. Niall laughed, eyes watering as the beat dropped and Porter quickly chased the shot down with some Red Bull. 

“This is going to be a big night,” Porter leant over and shouted to Niall.

“Why are you so late?” Niall asked with a wink. 

Porter blushed and shook his head, “Not what you think.” He looked away, not meeting Niall’s eyes as he ran his hand through his brown, spiked hair. “Dakota and I had a fight,” he shouted hesitantly to Niall. 

“What?” Niall called back, they never fought, he was taken by surprise. “You okay, man?” Niall asked. 

Porter was studying his face, narrowing his eyes but as quickly as he glowered at Niall, the expression was gone. “Yeah, stupid stuff.”

“You’ll work it out,” Niall patted his arm. He leant closer, cupping his hand as he called, “She really loves you.”

Porter froze for a moment then nodded with a smile. “Another round?” He shouted. 

“Lads!” Zayn was standing at the edge of the section as someone moved the red rope for him. He bounded in and gave them both a hug. He was beaming and stumbling on his feet, “Sorry I’m late.”

Niall laughed, “Nah, only just got here myself.”

Zayn chuckled, “Where the fuck is everyone?”

“Are you high?” Niall grabbed Zayn’s chin and forced him to look at Niall. He narrowed his eyes, Niall had spent enough time with Harry to know the signs from a mile away. 

“I…” 

“Zayn?”

“Just some coke, man, I just wanted to-“

“You’re a dick!” Niall scoffed. 

“I love you too,” Zayn said with a forced smile, deep down he was guilty at taking drugs and being caught. They had all made a pact to keep clean, well, almost everyone. 

“Why are you late?” Zayn asked the boys. 

“Quinn,” Niall held his hand in the air for a boyish high five, which Zayn gave. 

Porter sighed, “Dakota and I had a fight,” he shook his head. “It’s nothing,” he shouted back. 

“Here they are!” Niall cheered as Louis and Harry bounded up the stairs towards them. They both looked flushed and Louis hair was a mess, “Bit carried away, were you lads?” Niall chuckled. 

“Blame him!” Harry pointed to Louis with a grin, his dimples on full display as he looked at Louis with all the love in the world. “He’s a maniac.”

“Don’t complain you enjoyed it,” Louis smacked his ass. 

Harry blushed and then gave Niall an enormous hug, “Thank you,” Harry shouted into Niall’s ear. “For everything, if it weren’t for you I’d be-“

Niall shook his head, “Nah, Harry don’t be like that.” He patted Harry’s back, “Not tonight.”

Harry smiled, “I mean it, though.”

Niall hugged him tightly, “I love you Harry.”

Harry smiled, “I may not drink…” He announced as he stood up, the lasers shooting all across the room as he spoke, “But I want you boys to promise me you’re going to get fucking hammered tonight!”

A large tray of jelly shots was brought over, “My gift for my boys!” Harry chuckled handing them all a shot. 

Liam bounded up behind them, “Oi, lads!” They all cheered when they saw him, “Don’t start without me.”

“Pregnant poking were we?” Niall laughed at Liam who’s shirt was on inside out. 

“Something like that,” Liam winked. “She’s insatiable.”

Niall laughed loudly, “To the boys.” He held up his glass. 

“To the best night ever!” Porter beamed as he held up his green shot. 

“To love,” Zayn cheered holding up a purple glass. 

“To our fucked up family!” Harry laughed holding up a soda water. 

“To new beginnings,” Liam whooped. 

“To Larry!” Louis cheered and they all laughed as they clinked glasses. 

This is going to be epic, Niall laughed as he threw down three consecutive shots and began dancing with Liam who was already off his face.