Chapter 1 - I'm walking on air

I'm walking on air

Liam was grinning down at Jennifer as she sat with a bowl of ice-cream on the soft, oversized couch. Her hair was in braids that swept over her shoulders and she laughed as Liam licked the vanilla ice-cream off her chin. She was watching ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s,’ on Pay-Per View when Liam walked out of the shower stark naked and began dancing to Beyonce on his iPod. She was in hysterics by the time the chorus of ‘Single Ladies’ hit, putting her ice-cream on the coffee table as she squealed in a fit of laughter. 

“Liam,” she heaved as she tried to catch her breath. 

He sauntered away, slapping his bare ass as he walked into the bedroom and began getting dressed. “You love my moves,” he hollered. 

She sat, wiping her eyes as the tears streamed and patted her flushed cheeks. “You keep that up I’ll laugh so hard the baby will shoot out!”

Liam peered his head out, “Not until,” he had a toothbrush hanging out his mouth, “After the wedding.”

She tapped her nose, “Mum’s the word,” she leant on the back of the couch to watch him. “You know it’s not up to me, it’s…” she rubbed her huge belly, “Up to him.

He smirked, scrunching up his nose, “I wonder what he’ll look like.”

She smiled a she yawned loudly and sunk back into the pile of pillows, “Judging by the weight on my belly,” she giggled, “Enormous.”

“He’ll be beautiful like you, Jen,” Liam smiled. 

She blushed, “Handsome like his daddy, maybe he’ll come out with a six pack?”

“God, I hope so,” he laughed. 

She picked up the bowl of ice-cream and began eating, the cold, sugary-ness melted on her tongue. Liam walked back out in tight khaki coloured jeans, beige ‘work’ boots tucked into the bottom of his jeans and a light green shirt buttoned up to the collar. “Hat or no?” He asked holding up a snapback.

Jennifer smiled up at him, “Liam?”

“Hat?” he smiled as he put it on, “You’re a genius.”

Liam walked over to her and jumped down onto the couch, he snuggled up to her stomach and began tracing his fingers around her round belly, “I love you little man,” he whispered. 

“Liam,” she said again putting the ice-cream down. 

“Mmm?” He asked as he pressed his cheek to her stomach listening. 

She put his face in her hands and he looked up at her with a happy smile, “I love you so much.”

“You know I love you, Jen,” he smiled. Leaning closer he kissed her softly, “Mmm, you taste good.”

“I…” she trailed off as she melted in his kiss. 

“What?”

She went bright red, her face flushed and her heart racing. “I’m in that stage again,” she watched his face as his brows twisted and then, slowly realisation dawned on him. 

“You mean?” He asked, brushing his nose against hers. 

She nodded, biting her bottom lip, “Heavily pregnant and really, well,” she blushed bright red. Her hands went to the hem of his shirt and she raised an eyebrow, “I know I look…” she gestured at herself. “But, I mean, I am so…”

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk, “Say it Jennifer Barron, say it?” He teased as he kissed her quickly and kicked off his shoes. 

“I’m horny, I am so, I am about to explode!” 

“Literally,” He smirked. 

She swatted at him, “Liam, do you have time?”

“They won’t care,” he said with a small moan as her hands trailed to his belt and she brushed against his erection.

Jennifer smiled wickedly, her big blue eyes searching his, “Just,” she smirked. “Don’t poke him in the head.”

Liam stopped, mid kiss and frowned, “Boner gone,” he groaned. “Jen why the fuck would you-“

Then she stood up and took off her shirt, she dropped the pink singlet to the floor and then her bra covered in cherries. The one good thing about pregnancy, unstoppable sex drive and bigger boobs. The moment his eyes met with her naked torso he stopped complaining. He pulled her into his lap, she giggled as he rolled her onto her back and gently climbed on top, “You’re so beautiful.”

She moaned as his hands ran over her firm breasts, when his tongue met with her collar bone and he gently nibbled at her neck she began to come undone. Swirling her hips and closing her eyes, then she pulled off his shirt and kissed him fiercely. “You’ll be late,” she giggled.

“They’ll understand,” he laughed as he undid his shirt, “Pregnant woman needing some care, I couldn’t say no… could I?”

She bit her bottom lip as he pulled his muscled arms out of the sleeves. She ran her fingers up and down his abs, he kissed her stomach and began yanking off her pink sweats. 

Jennifer’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she didn’t care how late he was, if he went at all. Right now, with him touching her she came undone again and again… and it was glorious.

"Liam," she moaned loudly and the Kardashian's disappeared into the background. Wrapped in each other, the world was lost and with it Jennifer's sense of reason. When Liam touched her, well, she screamed for all the right reasons.