Chapter 4 - I'm latching on babe

‘Go’ - Tonite Only

‘Sunrise (Won’t Get Lost)’ - The Ashton Shuffle & Tommy Trash

‘Latch (Feat. Sam Smith) - Disclosure Winter Running Trax Remix 2013

I’m latching on babe

The strobe lights began flashing, Harry was probably the only one who could see straight - whose world wasn’t spinning out of control. To his surprise he was enjoying being sober, he got to take unshaken videos of Niall with a male stripper in his lap and taking a tequila shot from the female strippers belly button. Harry was laughing as he and Louis were placed on metal chairs back to back. The lights illuminated the room in a robotic, unnerving fashion and the frosted glass walls dripped with perspiration. 

Liam was sitting next to Porter with his arm around him and shouting about, well, Harry had no idea. He could hardly hear his own thoughts, let alone Liam’s drunk ranting. Niall was standing on the table and dancing up very close and personal with the female stripper. Her red hair flicked in his face as he kissed her neck and grasped her large, fake breasts. 

Zayn was trying to be inconspicuous but he left the door open and everyone could see him very aggressively fucking the blonde hostess. Harry shrugged when Louis pointed it out, he watched them with narrowed eyes as he peered through the flashing lights and lasers. When he noticed the girl’s blonde hair bobbing up and down against the wall he chuckled, least Zayn was enjoying himself. 

Harry briefly thought of Bradley and Quinn as he watched their partners do very, very ‘unboyfriendly’ things. Harry laughed as Niall said, ‘We’re not exclusive and she slaps me more then she fucks me…’ He couldn’t argue with that, Zayn, well he said nothing as he showed up high and was now beyond drunk.

He smiled as he watched his friends, the boys he loved most were all here minus Logan. He swallowed that bitter thought and focused on the enjoyable night, nothing was wrong, they were all together and for once they were all happy… his eyes trailed to Porter who was furiously scrubbing at the dick on his face while he tried to keep up with Liam. 

Harry saw Liam’s face, that was his philosophical face and Harry burst out laughing, “Suck it Porter,” He laughed. Porter rolled his eyes and gave Harry the finger, “I’ll turn him on you next,” he smiled at Liam and put an arm around his neck, “Isn’t that right Ghandi.”

Liam began laughing and the two were drunkenly wrestling on the couch, drinks spilled but no one noticed or cared. They were paying an arm and a leg for the Oval room, so, they could do whatever they pleased. 

Harry blushed when the blonde stripper caught him staring, he looked away, embarrassed but the stripped just chuckled as he set up some drinks on the table. He hardly had time to set them up before Niall and the stripper knocked them back. Zayn was still pounding the girl in the hallway and her screams of pleasure could almost be deciphered over the music. Almost. 

He leant his head back and rested it on Louis shoulder, “I’m going to get a boner,” he groaned. 

“You make that sound like it’s a bad thing,” Louis laughed over the music, his words slurred. 

“It’s embarrassing,” Harry hissed. 

Louis laughed as a blindfold was tied over his face, “Enjoy it Styles, in three days you’ll only have little old me for the rest of your life.”

Harry smirked as the shiny, muscled stripped leant into him to tie a blindfold in his face. “I like the sound of that.”

Louis’ laugh boomed over the music, “I bet you do Harry, you’re a very filthy boy.”

“Let’s get this party started!” The red head cheered as she held up a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka, sparklers sticking out of the lid and lit up her cleavage as she held it close to herself. “To the bachelors!” She called and Niall still on the table, lifted up his arms with wild cheering. Liam stood up and then fell back onto the couch, Porter spat out his drink at Liam who could barely see straight and hauled him to his feet, the two held up drinks and cheered for Harry and Louis. 

Harry was smiling so widely he thought his face would break, his dimples cutting into his cheeks as he grinned at the cheers of his friends. It was refreshing to be celebrated and not hidden, I couldn’t be happier. 

Or so he thought, a glass of vodka was held to his lips and Louis shouted. “Free pass H?”

Harry smelt the vodka and was lost, “Deal.”

He downed the shot and the stripped laughed as he yanked off the blindfold and began grinding up against Harry. He was glistening with sweat, glitter and body oil. Then his hands were everywhere, Harry’s hands were everywhere and Louis was laughing as the other blonde began grinding up against him. 

“He’s more muscly than you,” Louis called. 

Harry burst out laughing, he was a mix between turned on, mortified and completely embarrassed. But then he had another shot and another, then he was on the table dancing with Louis, between the strippers and giving Liam a lap dance when he passed out. Then the strippers had Louis on the floor feeding him tequila shots and putting the lemon in their mouths for Louis to take. Then Harry was making out with Louis against the wall, then Louis hands were where they shouldn’t be. 

Then the blonde who was fucking Zayn came into the room and announced there was a limousine waiting for them, then Niall threw up all over the table. Then Harry asked for twenty more minutes and he took Louis down the stairs and into the V.I.P bathrooms. 

Then Louis pants were down and Harry turned him over, then Harry was groaning loudly as Louis screamed his name. Then Harry came hard, again and again as Louis moaned and pulled, sucked and tugged on every inch of Harry. Then Harry drank some more and his decision making became blurred, but who cares he had a free pass? Besides, what’s a buck’s night without a little fun?

When they fell into the Limo Porter had his head out the roof with Liam as the sung, well, Harry wasn’t sure what they sung. “Where to?” Louis slurred as he gave Niall a ruffle of his messy hair. 

“Thinks we’re goings to a Drag show or something’,” Niall laughed. 

Harry burst out laughing, “Are you fucking kidding?”

“Harry, you know,” Niall tried to keep his words coherent and his glazed eyes focused on Harry’s messy hair and flushed cheeks. “You know,” he began again pointing his finger, “I would never joke about men in dresses-“

Louis was now the one to burst out laughing, clapping his hands at both what Niall said and the fact Liam just pulled Zayn’s pants down and his penis was only inches from Niall’s face. 

“Oh jesus,” Niall screamed.

The entire car was in tears but Zayn stayed cheering and shouting with Porter, pants down as the limousine drove down Hollywood Boulevard. Music blaring and everyone out of their minds drunk, Harry kissed Louis passionately, “I love you,” he growled and Louis bit his bottom lip playfully. 

“I love you almost as much as I love seeing Zayn nearly poke Niall’s eye out with his penis!” Louis replied. 

Niall punched him in the arm and then got sick of Zayn’s cock in his face, so he flicked it. 

Then Zayn was in the car, pants down and launching himself at Niall with a shout… 

And that was only the beginning.