Chapter 7 - Tell me that there's reasons

Hey guys, if YOU enjoy the way I write or the stories I tell. Why not go to my other works and read my original Romance Thriller 'The Art of Deception' Thanks for your support, in everything. I can't wait for you to see the First book in the rewritten Modest Series. It's had to have a lot of name and title changes, legal reasons, but I think you'll love it. I love you, always and you make my life better, more then I think you'll ever know!

Tell me that there’s reasons

Porter hit Niall, Niall hit Porter.

Porter fell onto Liam, Liam hit a glitter cannon.

Liam hit Niall for pushing Porter into him, Porter hit Liam because he could.

Zayn joined in and hit Porter for hitting Niall.

Harry tried to break it up, Louis started laughing.

Porter pinned down Niall, hissed threats into his ear.

Niall’s eyes widened, he dropped Porter’s collar without another word.

Harry lifted Liam off Zayn, Zayn had a blood nose and was cursing under his breath. 

Louis ordered shots for everyone, Harry sat Liam and Zayn down. “Let those idiots sort themselves out,” He huffed as he ran a hand over his sweaty forehead and shook his head. Harry was out of breath, then he looked Liam up and down and lost his composure. “I’m sorry,” He gasped. “You just,” Harry scrunched up his nose as Louis handed him a blue shot glass and held it to Liam’s face. “You match!”

Liam frowned, “Fuck off!”

Louis bent down in front of Liam and laughed, “Come off it,” he shouted over the music. “It’s funny.”

Liam narrowed his eyes, face smothered in glitter and a split lip, he stopped frowning when Zayn handed him a blue shot glass and clinked them together. Zayn was huffing and puffing as he held the glass to his lips, “To brothers?”

“And idiots!” Harry laughed pointing at Porter who was pacing and Niall who was shouting at him. 

“To V.I.P sex,” Louis winked. 

“To glitter,” Liam groaned and they all burst out laughing. Harry took a few photos of the boys, Louis sitting on Liam’s lap and then Zayn licking the glitter off Liam’s cheek. He sent some to Jennifer who replied with a myriad of smiling emoticons. 

Harry sat opposite Louis and Liam, next to Zayn and rested his glass of Scotch on the granite black table. “What the hell was that about?” He asked, gesturing to the boys. 

“Well,” Liam groaned, “Porter, thinks Niall’s fucking Dakota.”

Louis, without warning spat his drink everywhere, a spray of red liquid went all over Zayn and Harry who moaned and groaned. “Sorry,” Louis wiped his mouth, “Was, that a joke?”

Liam rolled his eyes, “I wish.”

“Wait, wait, wait,” Louis slurred. “Like, you mean,” He held up his hands, “Dakota Fox?”

Liam smirked, “The one and only.”

Harry frowned, “Where the fuck did that come from?”

Louis was looking at Harry with a wicked grin, he was clearly so drunk that his ability to concentrate on one topic for long was out of the question. Liam leant back on the chair as he itched his glitter covered arm, “I honestly,” He shrugged. “I don’t know,” Liam replied but didn’t meet Harry’s eyes. 

Harry raised his eyebrows, “Liam’s lying.”

Zayn sat up, clapping his hands as if some new game had been proposed. “Liam Payno why the lies?”

“What do you know?” Louis asked gripping his shoulder with wide, blue eyes. 

Liam shook his head, “No, I-“

“When you lie,” Zayn waggled his finger, “You never looked us in the eye,” Zayn nodded at his own statement. “You’re doing it now.”

Liam narrowed his eyes and stared straight at Zayn, “I’m looking at you.”

“So what does Jennifer know?” Harry asked, he was the least drunk and most level headed. “Come on?” 

Louis shook his shoulder, “Spill!”

Sapphire was laughing when she walked up the stairs and sauntered over to the four sitting deep in conversation. “Naughty boy, what have you done?”

“Glitter explosion,” Liam groaned. 

“You fucked a fairy?” She laughed loudly. 

Liam shook his head, “I wish.”

Zayn stood up and whispered in Sapphire’s ear, she listened intently her hot pink lips curled up into a wicked smile. “Oh, my,” she gasped. 

“What?” Niall asked as he walked over puffing and holding a tissue to his nose. 

“Liam’s been lying,” She clicked her tongue. “We can’t have that!”

“About what?” Niall asked. 

The boys quickly shrugged and shook their heads, “No idea,” Harry mumbled. 

Niall narrowed his eyes but Sapphire stepped closer and took Liam’s hand. “I know just the thing to sort him out.”

Liam shook his head, “Oh no!”

She laughed, a guttural, throw-your-head-back sort of laugh, “Oh, Yes, baby!”

“No,” Liam looked at Zayn, “Come on, man.”

Louis finally figured it out and burst into a fit of laugher, “Yes, do it!”

Sapphire had a wicked glint in her eyes, “Anyone else?”

“Harry will,” Louis piped up.

Harry frowned, “What?”

“How about another round of shots for you all maybe two for Liam and Harry?” Sapphire laughed. 

Harry picked up the shot and glared over it at Louis, “Liquid courage.”

“Bottoms up,” Louis snorted as he bit his bottom lip. 

“I’ll get you for this, Zayn Malik!” Liam snarled, he downed three shots of vodka and stood up. “Woo,” He cheered shaking his arms and legs. “Let’s Drag Race, Harry!”

Niall, Zayn and Louis fell into a heap of laughter as Liam and Harry followed Sapphire backstage. Porter was smoking but walked over and whispered, “Niall…”

Niall growled, “Fuck off, man.”

“I’m sorry,” Porter sighed. 

“So am I,” Niall hissed, “That you think so little of me.”

“It’s not your fault,” Porter stood in front of the three boys and Niall didn’t meet his eyes. 

“Stop talking!” Niall snapped. 

“I’ve been cheating on Dakota,” Porter quickly admitted with his head hanging low. 

“Wait,” Louis sat up, “What?”

Zayn looked at them both, then Porter, “Is he serious?” He asked Louis.

“Porter is this a joke?” Louis asked. 

“I got mad at Niall because I’m so fucking angry at myself,” Porter replied. 

“Porter, seriously?” Louis said.

Niall stood up, only he didn’t say a thing he just punch Porter square in the nose. Not for himself but for Dakota, she deserved better. She deserves the world.