Chapter 18 - You read my mind

Just so you know, I am working on only Messy Nights updates to get it finished so we can focus on the unfolding shit-storm that is to come. Love you - J

‘Crazy For You’ – Hedley

You read my mind

The Police car plummeted down the main strip, lined with people, yellow taxi’s and an infinity of palm trees illuminated by spotlights. Harry ploughed it onto the grass of a very large mansion and the lights continued to flash brightly. 

Louis was singing to the radio loudly and Harry was blinking wide eyed at the white house beyond the wrought iron gates. It was a house that seemed to stretch for miles, beautiful gardens all hedged to perfection - not a blade of grass out of place. 

The street was quiet, only the dull roar of the car engine and Louis’ off-key singing to Beyonce on the stereo. Harry climbed out of the car, still smiling wickedly at their very illegal joyride. He walked with a cigarette in his mouth to the fence and clutched the cool iron between his fingers. 

“Do you think anyone’s home?” Louis whispered as he crept up behind Harry and his arms slithered around his waist like a snake. 

Harry smiled, feeling Louis’ warm breath against his neck and shook his head. “You know who lives here, right?”

Louis laughed, “What do you think I am, Google Maps?”

“Oprah!” Harry said, eyes wide with jubilation. His pupils were dilated and the whites of his eyes bloodshot, veins trailing in every direction like a spiders web.

Louis kissed Harry’s neck, playfully and chuckled. “How the fuck do you know that?”

“I looked it up,” Harry shrugged. “I wasn’t,” he smiled now turning to Louis and leaning his back against the iron gate. “You might be surprised to know, I wasn’t that interested in all the sequins and tits in my face at the Golden Tiger.”

Louis smiled, pressing his lips gently to Harry’s throat. “You,” he breathed, “Don’t like women?”

Harry chuckled, the sound like a dull purr in his throat, “Who would have thought.”

Louis looked up at Harry, trying to suppress a smirk. “Are you telling me you like men?”

Harry put his arms around Louis waist, hands guiding Louis’ hips closer to his own and he kissed Louis feverishly. Their lips met in a hard kiss, Louis’ tongue pried Harry’s lips open and they tasted each other in passionate, breathless silence. 

“What would you do,” Harry breathed between kisses. “If I told you I liked men?” He joked. 

“I…” Louis sucked on Harry’s bottom lip. “I would unleash my most wicked fantasies.”

Harry raised an eyebrow, growling as Louis pressed against his raging erection. 

“Oh,” Louis whispered, “Yes. Mr. Styles,” Louis ran a hand down Harry’s chest and began to rub the firm swell of Harry’s crotch beneath tight jeans. 

Harry gasped, Louis hand pressed harder sending an explosion of tingles down Harry’s spine and made his mind become a blur of thoughts. Harry ran his long fingers through Louis’ hair, gripping tightly as Louis’ lips met his once more and they moved their bodies hungrily against each other. 

“First,” Louis whispered as he slipped his hand down the front of Harry’s jeans. “I would make you beg for mercy.”

Harry squeezed his eyes closed, ignoring the fact they were in the street and anyone could see them. “Lou–“

“Then I would do you again and again until you screamed my name,” his hand stroked, slowly up the length of Harry who was shuddering beneath Louis’ touch. “Then,” Louis twisted his wrist at the tip of Harry’s hard cock and Harry moaned. Louis smiled, knowing full well how hot he was making Harry. “Then I would take you while on Oprah’s front lawn, I would make you come undone simply with my tongue.”

Harry stopped, eyes wide as a car came around the corner and he grabbed Louis hand. He began climbing the fence. Mind a mess of alcohol and lust as Louis climbed over with him. No lights were on in the house, no animals howled and Louis quickly googled Oprah. She was in Paris for Fashion Week, filming an expose for her channel. 

Louis dropped his phone, Harry dropped his jeans and beneath the moonlight the hungry lovers disappeared into paradise amidst the perfectly kept blades of grass. Hands and teeth, tongues and lips made Louis’ self control collapse and Harry climbed onto Louis.

Leg’s either side of his drunk lover, hip bones pressed against Louis’ own as he growled Harry’s name. Eyes glazed with pleasure and lips shuddering as he whimpered Harry’s name. 

“I love you,” Harry hissed between breathless gasps, lips pressed to Louis ear. 

“How much?” Louis gasped as he bucked his hips. 

Harry smiled, moving down Louis body until he was kissing Louis’ abdomen. Lips pressed against his soft skin sheeted with sweat Harry licked the tip of Louis with slow, painful intention. Louis’ knee’s shook, head thrown back as his eyes rolled into his head. “How much Harry?” He gasped again. 

Harry smiled wickedly, “I’ll show you just how much,” He growled as he opened his mouth and took Louis, all of him. 

Blind with passion Louis saw starlight behind his eyelids, his body was on fire as Harry kissed and kneaded every inch of Louis’ shuddering body. The grass was wet with dew beneath him, he clutched clumps between tight fingers as his body spasmed and Harry made him come undone, over and over.