Prologue - Sweet Delays

Want backgrounds on characters, short stories, confessions? Head to the official Modest Series tumblr where you can find out more about your favourite characters or even confess things! :) http://modest-series.tumblr.com/

Prologue

Sweet Delays

Harry began buttoning up his navy shirt, Louis was laying naked on the hotel bed and smirking, face flushed and that ‘just fucked’ gleam in his eyes. They had been engaged, officially for a week. After the party to celebrate Harry coming home Louis and Harry had begun madly planning a rush wedding, deciding that they had waited too long to finally say ‘I do.’

It was decided, as they were to start recording and touring in another couple of months that they would make the most of this time to celebrate and enjoy each other, as well as the boys and the baby that would be here in a matter of weeks. 

“Are you sure we’re not rushing it?” Harry asked as he began trying to tame his messy hair. 

Louis lit a cigarette and smiled, “You mean with ‘us’ or,” he let out the smoke and it billowed around him. “Jen?”

“Well,” Harry shrugged, “Both?”

“The doctors said if we go now, she can fly on the private jet and it’s safe.” Louis stated in a matter-of-fact tone, he yanked down the covers to show Harry his raging erection and Harry smirked, face blushing. 

“You never stop,” Harry teased as he walked over to the bed, his lips met Louis passionately. 

Louis began to laugh, “Neither do you.”

“We’ll be late,” Harry whispered as he crawled onto the bed. 

“So?” Louis began kissing Harry’s neck, “It’s our party.”

Harry closed his eyes his tongue met Louis’ as the kiss deepened and his own erection pressed eagerly against his tight, black jeans. Louis began stroking Harry, unzipping him. 

Harry took the cigarette from Louis’ hands as Louis undid his jeans and inhaled the smoke, he butted it out in the ashtray next to the bed. Now a wicked smile in his eyes, “You’re right Mr. Tomlinson.”

“I’m always right,” Louis whispered as he rolled Harry over and began pulling his jeans off. “You need a good, hard, spanking.”

Harry chuckled, the sound was deep in his throat as he closed his eyes. Louis lips wrapped around him, “Looks like you don’t mind being late to the party either, fiancé.”

Harry shuddered at the word, fiancé, it rolled so beautifully off the tongue and sent his heart wildly hammering in his chest. Then something else was rolling off Louis’ tongue and all thoughts were lose. 

Harry began to buck his hips and groan, the party could wait, the wedding was three days away in beautiful Vanuatu and he couldn’t be more excited… well, he thought he couldn’t. Until Louis held him down as he began to move his mouth and hand up and down in a perfect, pleasurable rhythmn.

“Louis…” Harry moaned as his eyes rolled back into his head. “God,” he gasped. 

Louis chuckled as he sat up and began taking Harry’s shirt off between fervid kisses, “They won’t mind?” Louis asked breathlessly.

Harry smiled, his nose brushed against Louis, “No,” he breathed heavily, “They won’t mind at all…”

Then Louis and Harry fell between the twisted sheets, their moans of pleasure echoed through the hallway but luckily they had reserved the entire floor for ensured privacy.

So when Louis began to scream as the first orgasm rolled over him, well, he didn’t care. In that moment, for all he cared the entire world could hear just how happy Harry Styles was making him… over and over again.