Chapter 27: A Happy Ending

omagash XD I'm so done wif this book it's taken me a year to finish this

Hinata's POV at school

"guys!" I yelled slamming the door open "something happened!" I fell to the floor, catching my breath "what? emergency?" Sakura paniced pushing her desk forward "Affirmative! I'm being followed" I said looking up "by who?" Naruto asked startled "half of the school" I answered hiding behind Sakura "what do you mean?" she asked stepping aside, "nooo don't move" I warned hiding behind her again.

"why is half the school following you?" Sasuke asked walking into the classroom "what they really are following her??" Sakura squeaked rushing to the door "oh gawd they really are following you" she said slowly shutting the door. "but why?" Naruto asked.

"ever since we announced we were dating the whole school is saying we're relationship goals" I whined "well duh! you guys were just friends but acted like the cutest couple ever! everyone knew you would start dating eventually" Sakura teased, "so they're following us to see what we do?" Naruto asked "basically yes." Sasuke sighed.

"so sad~ nobody thought me and Sasuke were relationship goals" Sakura cried anime tears "well yeah, whenever you guys are cute together nobody is around" I said climbing into my seat next to Naruto. 

"what!? but we always act cute around each other" Sakura whined "maybe in your own little way but the school doesn't see it that way I guess" Naruto stated. "whatever" Sakura paused "class is staring so I'm gonna stalk you guys from across the room" She finished skipping to her seat.

/after school- Naruto's POV/ {I'm confusing myself XD}

I yawned as we all walked to Hinata's house "tired?" Sasuke asked "as always" I chuckled "guys! Graduation is almost here! what college are you going to?" Hinata asked unlocking the door. "Harvard" Sakura and Sasuke said in unison. "awwe I'm not going there" Hinata sulked "what about you Naruto?" Sakura asked "dunno" I shrugged.

"might wanna figure it out quickly~ I'm going to the university of Tokyo" Hinata chimed "University of Tokyo?! isn't that like one of the highest ranking schools in the world??" Sakura asked startled "probably" Hinata shrugged.

"wow I don't think I can get into that school" I sighed rubbing my neck, "it's okay! we can still meet up after classes and on weekends" Hinata assured "yeah" Sasuke agreed.

(this is so boring T^T especially for a last chapter. le sigh)

"yeah it's not like college is gonna split us up" Sakura giggled "of course not! we'll always keep In touch! and then when we're all older and married we can we neighbors and have a swimming pool going across both our yards" Hinata ranted "yes! I call dibs on the diving boards!" Sakura yelled "fine then Me and Naruto get the slide!" Hinata replied.

"Ah so you and Naruto are getting married huh~" Sakura teased. "I hope so" I mumbled "what was that" Sasuke smirked "I said nothing! nothing at all!" I said putting my hands up in defense. "hmhm" Sakura teased sitting in her seat.

(after class~ wat the heck am I writing omg XD)

"what now?" Sasuke asked as we all walked into Hina's house, "party?" I suggested, "HECK YEA!" Hinata screamed dragging us upstairs. 

"this is my own party closet" she said excitingly "party closet?" Sakura giggled "yes! it's full of party stuff!" Hinata stated. "awesome! let's open et!" Sakura yelled as her and Hinata opened the door. 

they both screamed as pillows, balloons and streamers fell ontop of them. "uh...you two okay?" Sasuke asked. "We're fine!" Hinata's muffled voice hollered. "we're okay! we're dead but we're okay!" Sakura yelled.

me and Sasuke started laughing as we quickly dug them out.  "Alright! Let's get to work" I said pulling Hinata away from the mess. "Its only the four of us so we really only need pillows, blankets and-"

"A BUFFET!" Sakura screamed cutting off Hinata.

"Heck. Yes. Omg to da fricken kitchen" Hinata said as her an sakura marched down to the kitchen.

"Buffet!" I cheered running down the stairs with Sasuke not far behind.

"Hurry up!" Sakura yelled as me and Sasuke turned into the kitchen. Apparently in the short time we were away from the girls they had already set up plated of cookies and bowls of ice cream. Not that im complaining.

"Okay! Buffet is ready!" Hinata chimed setting bowls of popcorn kn front of the couch. "harrg potter marathon anyone?" i smirked "oh my fricken god I love you! Yess!" Hinata cooed kissing my cheek and then running off to get the movies. "Hehe good job~" Sakura teased. -///-

(A few hours later)

"They're asleep" Hinata stated as we watched Hermione slap draco. "Yep" I replied as we shared a bag of twizzlers.

"I want a milkshake..." she mumbled "o ill go get you one" I said getting up from the couch. "What? its midnight and you dont have a car" Hinata stated. "Anything for my princess" I hummed kissing her then running out the door.

Hinata POV

This boi -///-

(20 minutes later)

"Your a blizzard harry" I whispered drinking sprite. "Back!" Naruto announced breathing heavily with two milkshakes in his hand. "Here" he smiled handing me a vanilla milkshake. "My gawd your too good for me" I whined cuddling up next to him.

"Nope~ you two are Just right for eachother~" Sakura said magically waking up from her sleep.

"Oh and what about you and Sasuke?" I smirked "he loves and I love him~ nothing more to discuss" she purred falling back to sleep on Sasukes chest.

"They're too cute" I chimed "yep" Naruto confirmed slurping his mikshake.

AND DEY ALL LIVED A HAPPILY FRICKEN AFTER XD

/././././././././

ALL DONE! IM DONE! POOR ENDING BUT IDC XD IM DONE AND THERE IT IS! NOW I HAVE MORE BOOKS TO WRITE SO.

BAAIIIIIII!!!!