Chapter 19: The View

Hinata POV

I looked up and saw many huge, tall building and water surrounded the entire place, there was a bunch of trees and water fountains. "Naruto~Kun, Naruto~Kun" I said rapidly  hitting his arm, "what's up?" he said turning to me, "I wanna go see, Everything" I said with sparkles in my eyes, he laughed a bit and smiled "alright we'll get there, we gotta check in first" he said grabbing the bags and walking into the hotel.

"hello, how may I help you?" the clerk asked, 'really? this is a hotel, what else would we want? like I'm sorry I just came to slay a dragon' I thought.

"couples sweet please" Naruto said politely, "here you go sir. have fun" she said as we walked away, I quickly waved and gave her a smile, she was very nice. "so we're on floor twenty-nine, which means we're on the top floor" Naruto said stepping into the elevator with me following behind him.

we walked out of the elevator and straight into the hotel suite, "wow" I said dropping my bags by the door. I quickly spotted the balcony and ran for it, "Eh? Hinata" Naruto said walking up behind me, "look at the view!" I squealed, "yeah it's nice" he said pretending to look at the sky but I felt his eyes on me , I blushed madly and turned around to search the room.

"whoa! look at the room" I said walking around the kitchen, I opened the cabnet and smirked "Naruto~Kun~~" I chimed, "hm?" he said holding some magazine, "ramen in the cabnet" I said waiting for his response, he paused and then dropped the magazine, "really!?!" he squealed, I burst out laughing and managed to let out a small 'yes' in between laughs.

He pranced into the kitchen and into the cabnet, he grabbed the ramen and turned the stove on while dancing with a pot full of water. "Naruto~Kun...what are you doing?" I questioned smiled with a concerned look, "I'm making heaven" he said pouring boiling water into the ramen bowl, "riiight" I said slowly stepping out into another room as he inhaled the ramen.

I opened a door that lead to another balcony, but this one had a small hot tub with a table and two chairs next to the railing. "pretty" I whispered as I looked out at the view, there was bright lights from all the waterparks and small stores everywhere, I heard laughter and screaming as I searched the roller-coaster a view ways away. I quickly went back to check on Naruto, when I found him he was lying on the couch with his bag on top of him. 'how did that even get there'

I quickly checked the bedroom to make sure there was two beds, when I walked in there was a large velvet bed with a glass wall behind it with a bedside table on each side. there was another balcony with a small floating pond hanging from the ceiling, there was also the large bathroom with a glass shower and a large bath next to it, along with the toilet and sink.

I panicked. 'where will we sleep!?!!?! I cant sleep in the same bed as Naruto!!' I thought blushing madly, I managed to make my way back to Naruto and tell him there was only one bed in the room. "Then we can just sleep together" he said carelessly, I mentally face palmed as I blushed on the outside, I think he finally realized what he said because he froze and his face turned red.

"Naruto~Kun. you know how awkward that is right?" I said weirdly, "heh yeah, sorry that was a bad idea." he said rubbing his neck with a tomato face. I smiled a bit and decided to deal with the situation later. "How about we get some lunch!" I said twirling to the door, His face lit up as he shot up from the couch "Alright!" He said jumping into the elevator.

We walked around the resort looking for a café or restaurant, I paused and looked at a few things on our way, "come on Hinata" Naruto laughed as he dragging me away from the sunset view above the colorful waterfall. "Naruto~Kun Look!" I said pointing to a small café while Naruto let go of my arm. "well, let's go in then" he said as he walked in front of me.

we walked into the Café to see maybe about five people sitting at small dinner like tables.

(Time skip to night time in the room  bcuz le author is lazy)

"so what do we do about the bed problem?" I asked as we stood in front of the bed with Naruto by my side, "we really could just sleep in the same bed, we could just make a border out of pillows" Naruto said walking up to the bed, "not a bad idea" I said pondering, "then let's do it" he said already putting some pillows up to make a wall,  "alright" I sighed and started adding some more pillows.

I climbed I bed slowly and carefully trying not to knock over the wall of pillows, Naruto slid in on the other side and I quickly turned red. I turned to my side trying to avoid eye contact, "you okay?" He asked on the other side "yeah" I said covering my face with my hair. "Hinata.." he said slowly "y-yeah?" I replied nervously

.....silence.....

"Hello from the other siiiiiiiiiiiide!!!!!!"  

did you guys think I would really make him admit his feelings? well that's not happening till book two >:3

yas dats right there will be a sequel! anyway...

Bai!!!