Chapter 8: Sleepover!!

Naruto's POV

"SLEEPOVER!! YOU GUYS IN?" Sakura yelled holding up her bag full of her belongings, I was excited, she actually thought of me. "YEAH!!" I yelled running into the house while Hinata nodded and smiled lightly, I love her smile, wait, what am I thinking she probably thinks I'm annoying.

"Sakura!!! Lets make some food!!!" Hinata laughed dragging a laughing Sakura to the kitchen, "Naruto~Kun!! Can you set up the blankets and pillows on the couch!" she asked loudly but sweetly "yeah!" I yelled running up to her room where the blankets were.

I walked into her closet looking for some blankets, I found a billion pillows instead and took them downstairs and set the on the couch. I went to search some closets and found multiple blankets and brought them back downstairs.

Hinata and Sakura were in the dining room setting up a whole bunch of snacks and drinks, "I'll be right back! Sakura wants me to order pizza!" Hinata said running to the other room, I nodded and looked to Sakura who was in her pajama's, she wore a red tank top with pink hearts on white pajama shorts. "So Naruto! you excited?" she asked smirking, I gave her a confused look "about what?" I questioned, "we're going to play truth or dare" she said giving me a devilish smirk and signaling to the  room Hinata was in.

I my face was flushed when I realized what she meant "Geez Sakura!! why'd you gotta bring that up!" I yelled blushing like a tomato, she giggled at me even though I didn't really think it was funny a all.

Hinata walked in saying the pizza would be here in about ten minutes, we all talked about what we were going to while we were here at the sleepover, "maybe we can watch some movies" Hinata said gently, "Okay! I got a plan! we can eat while we play Truth or Dare and then we watch movies!!" Sakura said putting her fist in the air, we both nodded, Hinata ran to the door when it rang and paid for the pizza.

"okay Naruto! Truth or dare!?" Sakura asked stuffing a slice of pizza into her mouth, I gave them a confident smirk, "truth!" I said filling my mouth with pizza "dang it Naruto! ya gotta pick Dare next time!!" she complained, she then sighed "okay! is it true that you.... hmm... that you have a crush on someone!?" she asked filling her mouth with cookies. I glanced over at Hinata who was nibbling on some pizza, she was so adorable!

"U-uh maybe.." I said looking at the ceiling, Hinata stopped her nibbling at so did Sakura, they stared at me for a while, "WHO?!?!?" They yelled simultaneously, I scratched my neck nervously "I was never dared, or asked that question so I am not obligated to say" I said not knowing what half of those words meant. they sighed and moved on, "well Hinata, Truth Or Dare?" I asked her calmly, she looked a bit flustered "U-um Dare" she said going back to her popcorn and pizza, "Okay! I dare you to kiss the wall!" I said pointing to her wall, "W-WHAT?!?" She yelled dramatically me and Sakura laughed as she slowly walked towards the wall, we waited for her to kiss it, she took out a bag from her pocket and threw it at the wall. "there!" she said sitting back down, "What was that?!?" I asked pointing to the wall, "what do you mean I gave the wall a kiss, A Hershey Kiss" she stated taking more out of her pocket, me and Sakura face palmed "dang it your smart" I mumbled.

"Okay Sakura! Truth or Dare?" Hinata asked "TRUTH!!" She said filling her mouth with whipped cream, "is it true you have a crush on Sasuke?" she asked teasingly, Sakura coughed and choked on her food a bit "W-What??? I-I don't know what you mean" she said putting her hands on her hips, "right okay, that means you do! and we're done your turn!" Hinata said drinking her mountain dew (vote if u luv mountain dew!!) "Fine! Naruto! Truth or Dare!" Sakura yelled trying to hide her blush from what Hinata said, "Dare!!" I yelled eating the pizza, "I. Dare. you. to. kiss. Hinata." she said smirking.

"W-WHAT?!" we yelled in sync. "you heard me!!" she yelled, I sighed and scooted over to Hinata. Hinata threw a Hershey Kiss at me "D-does that count?!?" she asked looking at Sakura anxiously, "Nope!" Sakura said shaking her head, Hinata's face was a dark crimson color by now, she turned to me, she looked quite scared actually.

I quickly kissed her on the lips and sat back in my spot with pizza in my mouth trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. "H-Hinata Are you okay!?!" Sakura yelled waving her hands around a fainted Hinata. "I-I'm f-fine" she said faintly, "S-sorry Hinata!" I said  franticly "n-no worries" she said sitting up.

after that we didn't talk about the kiss and we watched movies the rest of the night. Hinata fell asleep on my shoulder and Sakura fell asleep with a cola bottle.

 Hinata fell asleep on my shoulder and Sakura fell asleep with a cola bottle

mkay that's this chapter done!! sorry I think this chapter is pretty short! but I has an excuse!!! I have strep throat right now so -v- still gotta go to school though T^T

Bai!!